- Princeton Middle/High
Return to Headlines
January 11, 2019
- Today is A Day.
- The world famous Harlem Wizards are coming back to Princeton! Get ready for a night of fun as the Wizards play some of your very own teachers and staff. Mark your calendars and save the date Friday night, February 15th. Please “like” and watch our PTA Facebook page for online ticket information coming very soon. Also, tickets will be for sale here at school in January.
- There will be a parent/student driver’s education meeting on Thursday, January 17th in the cafeteria from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. for anyone interested in taking the January/February driver’s education class. To be eligible, the student must be 14 ½ years old by the first day of class and must have completed 8th grade. The student’s birthday must be on or before July 28, 2004. Parent and student must be in attendance at the parent meeting to take the class. To register, sign up on- line. Instructions are in the middle school office.
- There will be an interest meeting this Friday during Bark and Bite in Mr. Thomas Pilkington’s classroom (room 365) for the Varsity Girl’s Soccer Team. The meeting will start at 12:40 and last the end of B&B. You can bring your lunch.
- Seniors who want late arrival / early release must have a permission form turned in to do so. If you need a form, please see Mrs. Faulk or Mrs. Pate in Student Services
- Seniors must sign off on the spelling of their names for diplomas to be ordered. If you did not sign off during homeroom on Monday, please see Mrs. Faulk in Student Services by tomorrow.
- FTA members will have a pizza lunch meeting Friday during Bark and Bite in Mrs. Brown’s room. Come early to make sure get some pizza and dessert. Bring your own drink.
- Donkey Basketball is coming to Princeton on Thursday, January 24th at 7:00. Advanced tickets are $6. Any Junior or Senior interested in playing against the faculty, please see Coach Price.
- Attention First Priority Leaders: Please stop by Mrs. Gaster’s room to pick up your t-shirts and hoodies! You can pick up now and pay later.
- Juniors and seniors are reminded that they can job shadow for one day. Please take advantage of this opportunity to explore a career. See Mrs. Farrior for details.
- Any FFA member interested in participating in Ag Sales, Farm Business Management, or Marketing Plan competitions should meet in Ms.Drummond’s room at the beginning of Bark and Bite today!
- Congrats to the Boys Middle School basketball team on their win over Four Oaks Middle yesterday. Please make plans to attend our next home game this Monday against Selma.
- Mrs. Horne would like to thank the students who came out to support the swim team at their 1st home meet. Congratulations to Sydney Norris 2nd in the 50y freestyle, Audrey Worrell 1st in the 100y butterfly and 4th in the 100y breaststroke. Also congratulations to Katie Beth Leslie, Kelsie Nance, Autumn Nance, and Scarlet Clough all set new personal bests.
- MS FBLA will meet today in Mrs. Rast's room during WIN Time today. The meeting will be short.