- Princeton Middle/High
Return to Headlines
January 7, 2019
- Today is A Day.
- Any high school student interested in taking ROTC at North Johnston next year should sign up in Student Services for more information
- Prom tickets on sale for $60.
- The world famous Harlem Wizards are coming back to Princeton! Get ready for a night of fun as the Wizards play some of your very own teachers and staff. Mark your calendars and save the date Friday night, February 15th. Please “like” and watch our PTA Facebook page for online ticket information coming very soon. Also, tickets will be for sale here at school in January.
- There will be a parent/student driver’s education meeting on January 17th in the cafeteria from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. for anyone interested in taking the January/February driver’s education class. To be eligible, the student must be 14 ½ years old by the first day of class and must have completed 8th grade. The student’s birthday must be on or before July 28, 2004. Parent and student must be in attendance at the parent meeting to take the class. To register, sign up on line. Instructions are in the middle school office.
- Mrs. Farrior’s office is now located in the Career Center, which is located near the bottom of the ramp in the Media Center.
- The swim team has a home meet on Thursday at Smithfield Aquatic center at 6:00. We invite everyone to come support our swim team. The team needs 4 volunteer time keepers Thursday from 5:45-8:15. If you are interested in earning volunteer hours please see Mrs. Horne by Wednesday.
- No BOB meeting on Tuesday. All BOB members, MS & HS, should keep on reading and logging in to the BattleQuestions website to answer questions to prepare for the competitions.
- Attention High School FBLA Members: There will be a high school FBLA Meeting in Mr. Butts’ room during Bark & Bite on Thursday. The meeting will start at 12:45 and we will planning for the State FBLA Competition in Greensboro this upcoming March.
- There will be an interest meeting this Friday during Bark and Bite in Mr. Thomas Pilkington’s classroom (room 365) for the Varsity Girl’s Soccer Team. The meeting will start at 12:40 and last the end of B&B. You can bring your lunch.