- Princeton Middle/High
Return to Headlines
November 30, 2018
- Today is A Day.
- Faculty and Staff - It's not too late to pay your Sunshine fund dues. Please send your $20.00 payment to Cammie Horne, Lynn Hicks, or Christy Mitteldorfer.
- The FTA Lollipop sale is continuing this week. Please see Mrs. Brown or any FTA member to purchase a sucker for their scholarship fund.
- Next Monday, Dec. 3rd is the last day to turn the $20 to Mr. Thomas Pilkington for the Winter Ball. Also, he has extra permission forms for anyone that needs one.
- Band Bingo is this Saturday in the cafeteria. Food and performances start at 6pm. Bingo starts at 7. Tickets are $5 for 3 bingo cards in advance and $5 for 2 bingo cards at the door. See any band member to purchase tickets.
- Book Fair is up and running. Middle schoolers will come with their classes for a preview today. Book Fair Family Night is Monday, Dec. 3rd till 7 p.m. Come out with your parents before the PTA meeting and the Christmas concert that night and get some early Christmas presents!
- Any high school student interested in taking ROTC at North Johnston next year should sign up in Student Services for more information
- Responsibility - being accountable for your own actions! Congratulations to the following November Students of the Month: Shirley Chen, William Weeks, Hailey Martin, Jeremy Horne, Eryn Shallington, Jacob Bryant, Graycen Faulk, Brittany Traverson, DeAndre Richardson, Kara Ange, Gray Thomas, Ruthie Zieverink, Hinton Cox, Hannah Mayo, Ben Bayles, and Blaine Phillips
- We will be having a PTA Parent Meeting on Monday, December 3, 2018 at 7:00pm. The meeting will be held in the Middle School gym prior to the 6th grade/HS Choir Christmas concert. Please join us to learn ways to get involved with our school!
- Come out and support the Varsity Cheerleaders at the NCHSAA State Cheer competition. The Cheerleaders will be competing at 1:30 in the Convention Center in downtown Raleigh.
- There will be no middle school girls basketball practice today.
- Middle School FBLA will meet today during WIN Time in Mrs. Rast's room.
- Congratulations to Brook Connolly for qualifying for the state indoor track & field championship in High Jump yesterday and also setting a new school record.
- The Middle School First Priority Leaders will meet in Mrs. Hester’s classroom today during WIN time today.