- Princeton Middle/High
Return to Headlines
November 6, 2018
- Today is A Day.
- Princeton Little Tarheel League Basketball registrations are ongoing online until Friday, Nov. 9th. Flyers are available at the main office. A one-time in person registration will be held Nov. 4th at the boardroom at the Princeton Little Tarheel League.
Any student interested in taking the November Driver’s Ed class must sign up online by November 14th. Instructions are in the main office.
- There will be a parent/student driver’s education meeting on November 15th in the cafeteria from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. To be eligible, the student must be 14 ½ years old by the first day of class and must have completed 8th grade. The student’s birthday must be on or before May 26, 2004. Parent and student must be in attendance at the meeting. Please be on time. The class will be November 26th through the December 13th, Monday - Thursday (NO FRIDAYS) from 2:45 a.m to 5:45 p.m. The cost of driver’s ed is $90 and is due by December 5th.
- The Princeton Hunter Safety Team/Program season kickoff parent meeting has been rescheduled for Thursday, November 8th in the PHS Cafeteria at 7:00pm. Anyone interested in trying out for the Hunter Safety Team this year needs to attend this meeting with a parent. Any student that needs to take a Hunter Safety Course should also try to attend so they can sign-up for the course that Coach Peedin will be teaching later this month.
- FCCLA will meet in Mrs. Boone’s room Wednesday at 12:45. We will be starting our Butter Braids Fundraiser so it’s important for members to be at the meeting!
- FFA is selling Tervis Tumblers with your favorite NCAA, MLB, and other designs through November 16! They make perfect gifts for family and friends and the proceeds go to help support the FFA in our yearly activities including field trips, contest registrations, camp registrations and other activities throughout the year. You can also order online! If you are an AG student, be sure to come and get your fundraising packet from Mrs. Harrell or Ms. Drummond asap! You can even have your dues paid if you sell 4 tumblers!