- Princeton Middle/High
Return to Headlines
November 2, 2018
- Today is A Day.
- Princeton Little Tarheel League Basketball registrations are ongoing online until Nov. 9th. Flyers are available at the main office. A one-time in person registration will be held Nov. 4th at the boardroom at the Princeton Little Tarheel League.
- The middle school FCA will meet tomorrow during WIN time in the middle school gym. All 6th-8th grade students are welcome. We hope to see you there!
- Attention all high school students: All are invited to the First Priority Club meeting tomorrow, November 2, in the Deacon Jones Gym during Bark and Bite! Eat a quick lunch, then come join us at 12:40 for music, games, and treats!
- All boys interested in playing Middle School Boys Basketball need to meet with Coach Lane in the Middle School Gym tomorrow, Friday, Nov. 2 immediately after announcements for a short 10 minute meeting
- Any student interested in taking the November Driver’s Ed class must sign up online by November 14th. Instructions are in the main office.
- There will be a parent/student driver’s education meeting on November 15th in the cafeteria from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. To be eligible, the student must be 14 ½ years old by the first day of class and must have completed 8th grade. The student’s birthday must be on or before May 26, 2004. Parent and student must be in attendance at the meeting. Please be on time. The class will be November 26th through the December 13th, Monday - Thursday (NO FRIDAYS) from 2:45 a.m to 5:45 p.m. The cost of driver’s ed is $90 and is due by December 5th.
- The Princeton Hunter Safety Team/Program season kickoff parent meeting will be Tuesday, November 6th in the PHS Cafeteria at 7:00pm. Anyone interested in trying out for the Hunter Safety Team this year needs to attend this meeting with a parent. Any student that needs to take a Hunter Safety Course should also try to attend so they can sign-up for the course that Coach Peedin will be teaching later this month.