- Pine Level Elementary
Fee for Service Preschool Application
We are pleased to inform you that the preschool classroom at Pine Level Elementary School has limited space available for enrollment in the Fee For Service Program for the 19-20 school year. The Fee For Service Preschool Program is designed to provide a high-quality early childhood experience. To be eligible for this program, children must be four years old on or before August 31st. Children who turn 5 years old on or before August 31st are age-eligible for Kindergarten; therefore, they are not eligible for the Fee for Service Preschool Program.
Historically, the Fee For Service Program has been available only to parents who are government employees, however, for the 2019-2020 school year only, this requirement is being waived.
Completing and Submitting an Application:
- Complete the attached application in its entirety.
- Read the Program and Financial Acknowledgements carefully. Initial next to each statement then sign and date on the designated line to indicate that you have read, understand, and agree to all program and financial requirements.
- Collect the required supporting documents to submit with your application:
- Proof of Age (e.g. Copy of Child’s Birth Certificate, Hospital or Religious Record, Family Bible)
- Proof of Residence (e.g. utility bill, land contract, rental/lease agreement, etc.)
- Return the application and signed Parent Agreement to the Johnston County Public Schools Preschool Office.
- To be considered for enrollment, applications must be submitted via fax, e-mail (with scanned attachment), or hand-delivery to the Preschool Office.
- Fax: 919-934-1530 (Attn: Caroline Lang, Director of Preschool Programs)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop Off: JCPS Preschool Office (West Campus) 518 S 3rd St, Smithfield, NC 27577
- Fee for Service slots are limited. Placement decisions are made in the order that applications are received.
- Applicants will be contacted via email and notified of their acceptance status within two weeks of receipt of their completed application.
Important Information about the Fee For Service Program:
- All of the preschool classrooms in JCPS serve children with special needs. In our blended classroom, up to 50% of the children can be a child with special needs.
- Before and after school care is not available for preschoolers.
- Bus transportation can be provided to an address within the attendance district of the school. A responsible person must be present to meet your child at the door of the bus.
- Tuition for the program is $140/week. You are not required to pay for teacher workdays or holidays. Full payment is required for early release days.
- The Fee For Service program is not available for part-time enrollment.
Please contact the JCPS Preschool Office at 919-934-1697 ext. 1053 if you have any questions about this information or the JCPS Fee for Service Preschool Program.