- McGee’s Crossroads Middle
Updated May 29, 2020
As the school year comes to a close, please note that JCPS meal service will now operate at 9 sites during the summer months, rather than the previous 14.
Summer meal service will begin Monday, June 1. Curbside meals will be served Monday through Thursday from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the following locations: Benson Middle, Clayton Middle, Four Oaks Elementary, North Johnston Middle, Princeton Elementary, Selma Elementary, Smithfield-Selma High, West Clayton Elementary, and West Smithfield Elementary.
Meals that are served Monday through Wednesday will consist of one breakfast and one lunch. Meals served on Thursday will include two breakfast meals and two lunch meals to accommodate for Friday meals.
Any student under the age of 18 may receive a meal at any of these 9 locations at no cost.
Summer meal service school sites will maintain the previously established and communicated proper safety and social distancing protocols. Thank you and have a good evening
Updated April 08, 2020
Beginning Wednesday, April 8, we will temporarily suspend service at our 13 school foodservice sites and each of our meal delivery locations.
At this time, the last day of service will be Tuesday, April 7. On this day, students will receive multi-day meal bags and information regarding food resources from other community partners.
This difficult decision was made to protect the health and safety of the students, their families and our staff, and to provide the school nutrition department time to replenish supplies and train staff on additional safety protocols. After Spring Break which ends April 17, all factors will be reevaluated and meal services may
resume, if feasible.
We appreciate your understanding, and we encourage you to continue to follow CDC guidance regarding social distancing and safety protocols.
Updated March 30, 2020
- Feeding Sites
- Benson Middle School and West Smithfield Elementary School are feeding sites closest to our school community.
- These sites will be serving meals from 11:30 am - 1:30 pm.
- Satellite Stop
- Old Roberts Rd. and Barberry Dr. is a satellite stop serving meals to the McGee’s Crossroads/Cleveland area.
- This delivery location will offer a lunch and shelf-stable breakfast to children ages 18 and younger at no cost.
- This delivery location will be available from 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- WJHS’s food pantry will be distributing food on Wednesdays behind the school from 3:30 - 4:45 pm weekly.