- Grab and go curbside meal service will be offered only at our middle and high school sites beginning Monday, October 5. Elementary school sites will operate curbside service through Friday, October 2.
- Students in school will all receive free breakfast under the Universal Breakfast program.
- The lunch service time is 11:00am-1:00 pm Monday through Friday. The Summer Feeding Program for free lunch for school-aged students to 18 will continue throughout the 2020-2021 school year.
- Parents are still encouraged to complete Meal Applications at www.lunchapplication.com. The information gathered in these applications assists in the planning and development of many other services and resources offered to our students and their families.
- Under the current back to school plan, students participating in face-to-face instruction will have meals served in the classroom.
View current menus on the School Nutrition website