- Under Plan B, school buses will operate at a reduced capacity with one student per seat, to allow for social distancing.
- JCPS will follow the latest screening protocols for students, including the use of student attestation forms to evaluate symptoms.
- School bus drivers will follow all cleaning and safety protocols established by the district, such as daily sanitizing and use of hand sanitizer for students upon arrival on the bus.
- A school staff member will meet the bus upon arrival at school for screening procedures to enter the buildings.
- Staff will utilize a seating chart to maintain knowledge of all students riding the bus.
- No student will be left unattended at a bus stop, but specific procedures will be followed if a student boarding a bus presents symptoms.