Meal Delivery Locations
Johnston County Public Schools has added drop-off/pick-up sites for meals to accompany schools already designated as meal service sites.
The stops listed below will help us serve families across Johnston County who need meals for their children. Like the school meal service sites, these delivery locations will offer a lunch and shelf-stable breakfast to children ages 18 and younger at no cost. These delivery locations will be available from 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m. unless otherwise noted until further notice.
See the full list of meal delivery sites below:
- McGee's Crossroads/Cleveland Area - Old Roberts Rd. and Barberry Dr.
- McGee's Crossroads/Cleveland Area - Cambridge Elm Dr. and Cleveland Rd. (NEW)
- Benson Area - Entrance of PK Vyas Community Park near E. Mann St. and Lee St.
- Meadow Area - Double B Trail and Old Brook Trail
- Four Oaks Area - Twin Oaks Apartments at Temple St. and Allen Ct. (Service from 12:00 p.m. -12:15 p.m.)
- Four Oaks Area - Old School Rd. and Meade Dr. (Service from 12:30 p.m. -12:45 p.m.)
- Cooper Academy Area - Champion St. and Falcon Ct.
- West Clayton Area - Alta Mobile Home Park at Tiffany Circle and Vogue St.
- Corinth Holders Area - Pace Mobile Home Park
- Corinth Holders Area - Buck Adams Mobile Home Park
- North Johnston Area - Beulah in the Pines
- Princeton Area - Braswell Mobile Home Park
- Pine Level Area - Country Estates Mobile Home Park
- Pine Level Area - Country Store Road and Day Break Lane
- West Smithfield Area - Swift Creek Rd. and Willow Lane (Service from 12:00 p.m. -12:15 p.m.)
- West Smithfield Area - Johnson Court (Service from 12:30 p.m. -12:45 p.m.)
- Smithfield-Selma High Area - Lizzie Mill and Redwood Drive
- Selma Area - Hunting Dr. and Mallard Ct.
- Glendale-Kenly Area - Glendale-Kenly Elementary (Service from 11:45 a.m. -12:30 p.m.)
Meal Service Sites
Johnston County Public Schools will open sites for curbside grab and go, pick up lunch service beginning on Wednesday, March 18 from 11:30 a.m to 1:30 p.m. at the following schools.
- Benson Middle
- Clayton Middle
- Cooper Academy
- Corinth-Holders Elementary
- Four Oaks Elementary
- Meadow School
- North Johnston Middle
- Pine Level Elementary
- Princeton Elementary
- Selma Elementary
- Smithfield-Selma High
- West Clayton Elementary
- West Smithfield Elementary
Beginning Wednesday, each site will offer meals on weekdays until further notice at no cost. Please know that we have to follow the state and federal guidelines surrounding School Nutrition programs in determining which sites are open based upon eligibility factors in areas of the school district.
At this time, JCPS School Nutrition personnel are working diligently to prepare these sites for service. We are considering other options such as delivery services, but ask for your patience as we work through issues the remainder of this week with opening the designated sites.
Please know that any students under the age of 18 can receive a meal at any meal service location regardless of whether they attend Johnston County Public Schools. A parent or household member can come from the household to pick up the student meals.
- On Friday, March 27, Governor Roy Cooper announced that parents who need food assistance for their children can text FOODNC to 877-877 to locate nearby free meal sites. The texting service is also available in Spanish by texting COMIDA to 877-877. After entering their address, parents will receive a text with the location and serving times for nearby pick-up and drive-thru free meal sites while schools are closed. Sites have been set up across the state for families with children ages 18 and younger, including preschool children, who rely on free and reduced-price meals at school. Read more about the initiative here.