Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Tonya Green
Greetings! My name is Tonya Green and I look very forward to teaching 3rd grade at Thanksgiving Elementary School!
I married my high school sweetheart 25 years ago! We have 4 very active boys who keep us "stretched thin" with the activities and sports they are involved in. BUT, I wouldn't have it any other way! They are my whole world! This year, we have a son at every level of school--elementary, middle, high, and college!!
Our oldest son, Tyler, has been involved in baseball, football, wrestling, swimming, track and currently sings in our adult choir at church and he was in Honors Chorus while at Corinth Holders High School. Our second son, Travis, is a rising junior at Corinth Holders High School. He has played showcase baseball and for CHHS and various other sports such as football and basketball. On Travis' 4th birthday, our 3rd son, Tucker, was born. He is in 8th grade at Archer Lodge Middle School. He is a worship leader, sings and plays acousitc guitar and bass guitar. He also plays travel baseball, rec baseball, football, basketball and he has wrestled, and participated in gymnastics. Finally, our 4th, and LAST son, Tallan, is in 5th grade at Thanksgiving Elementary and he has played baseball and basketball. He also plays acoustic guitar and bass guitar and enjoys many other hobbies as well! He knows he's the baby of the family and he enjoys keeping up and learning from his 3 older brothers!!
I look forward to help pioneer this wonderful new school and I am beyond excited for a GREAT school year!! :)
- (1) - 1" Binder
- (4) - 2 Pocket Heavy Duty Poly Folder
- (6) - Pacon® Wide Ruled Composition Book
- (1) - Wide Ruled Filler Paper
- (1) - Pencil Pouch
- (3) - Ticonderoga® #2 Pencils, Pre-Sharpened, 12 ct.
- (2) - Crayola® Crayons, 24 ct.
- (2) - Crayola® Colored Pencils, Full Length, Sharpened, 12 ct.
- (1) - Highlighters, Pocket, 5 Pack (Pink, Green, Orange, 2 Yellow)
- (1) - Kids Scissors 5"
- (8) - Elmer's® Small Washable All Purpose School Glue Stick
- (3) - Bevel Eraser, Pink, Latex-Free
- (8) - Expo® Dry Erase Markers, Chisel Tip
- (1) - Facial Tissues
- (1) - Paper Towels
- (1) - Disinfecting Wipes
- plain band-aids
- quart or snack Ziploc bags
- paper towels
- White copy paper
- colored copy paper
- bleach-free antibacterial wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- Sharpie® Permanent Marker, black
North Carolina schools are required to administer ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 to all students identified as English Learners (ELs) in the spring of each year to determine their progress in learning English. Each student is tested in four areas: Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing. This assessment helps us monitor their English language development.