Degrees and Certifications:
I look forward to getting to know you, but for now, here’s some information about me…
- CHES is home to me. I started teaching here in 1990.
- I graduated from ECU.
- This is my 20th year teaching at CHES. I taught Kindergarten for 16 years and was a K-5 Reading Interventionist for 5 years. I am excited to be teaching 2nd grade again this year.
- I just recently celebrated my 19th wedding anniversary in July.
- I have 2 children. A son, who is a Senior at Corinth Holders High School and a daughter in 6th grade at ALMS. I also have a fur baby named Brody that is spoiled rotten.
- I love camping at the beach!!
Happy Fall Ya'll!
It is hard to believe that summer is gone. It has been fun getting to know everyone! Be on the look out for upcoming information about our Parent Palooza on Tuesday evening, October 2nd. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me. Let's all work together to ensure a successful school year!
8:55 – 9:00 Announcements
9:00-9:10 Morning Meeting
9:10-10:00 Reading Whole Group
10:00-11:00 Reading Groups/Centers
12:05-1:00 Math Whole Group
2:00-2:30 Recess / snack
2:35-3:15 Math Centers
3:20-3:45 Science / SS / Writing
Mon. - Media Tues. - Art Weds. Music
Thurs. – P.E. Fri. - STEM
Bus routes are currently being developed for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year. If you need to sign your child up to ride the bus or have a change of an address for your child, please complete a TIMS form by July 29, 2019 to ensure your child is assigned to a bus by the first day of school...