Welcome to the information page for the Class of 2020
Please check back frequently for updated information about your Senior Year!!!
For any questions or information please contact a senior class adviser
Mrs. Ryan Lowdermilk
Mr. Matthew Barnhill
Seniors if you did not have your senior portrait taken over the summer please sign up for an appointment outside of the cafeteria on Friday, October 25th or Monday, October 28th. Pictures will be taken on Wednesday, October 30th. Please contact Mrs. Spivey with any questions.
Information about ordering graduation materials went home with Seniors today, if you were not in attendance this information is available in the front office. Herff Jones will be on campus November 4th snd 5th to take orders.
- October 1st - FAFSA Opens
- October 1st- Parent Night for College Application Week and Scholarship Q&A 6pm CHHS Auditorium
- October 3rd - ASVAB
- October 9th - Deadline for applications for CCP through JCC
- October 15th -Early Action Deadline for many Universities
- October 21st-25th: College Application Week
- October 23rd: Herff Jones Graduation Presentation @ 8am
- October 29th CACRAO
- October 30th: Senior Picture Make ups
- November 3rd: FAFSA Day
- November 4th: Herff Jones will be on campus to take cap and gown orders from students with last names beginning A-K
- November 5th: Herff Jones will be on campus to take cap and gown orders from students with last names beginning L-Z
- December 3rd - Work Keys for all CTE concentrators
- December 12th-20th: 1st Semester Final Exams
Updates from Student Services
- If you are graduating in December and have not turned in your Early Graduation Application it is due ASAP
- Student Services has a new Twitter page. Can you please announce this in advisory or in your class?
follow at @CHHSpirateSS
- First Wednesday of every month in Student Services scholarship assistance.
*** Follow the Senior Class on Instagram @chhs_pirate_seniors