Degrees and Certifications:
National Certified Counselor, 2018 MS & EdS: University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 2018 BA: University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 2011
Hi all! I'm excited for my second year at SES! If you need anything, feel free to e-mail me, or call the main SES phone line and ask to speak to me.
School counselors can help parents:
- Handle social or emotional concerns you have about your child
- Improve parent-child communication
- Help emotionally support your child through difficult times (divorce, death of a loved one or pet, chronic illness, incarceration, deportation, homelessness)
- Refer you to for community resources
- Help you understand the developmental changes in childhood
- Help increase your student's attendance and decrease tardiness
- Discuss goals and academic acheivement
If you are looking for information about mental health services outside of school, Alliance Health is a great local resource. The Alliance 24-hour Access and Information Hotline is 800.510.9132. If you have a mental health emergency you should call 911.
While face masks are still required in all of our indoor facilities, students, staff, and guests of our campuses are no longer required to wear a face covering when outdoors. Students and staff may continue to wear masks when participating in recess or outdoor activities if they choose to do so.
The online application for the Johnston County Public Schools Preschool Program is now available. Parents who are interested in the JCPS Preschool Program are encouraged to apply early, as availability is on a first come, first served basis. The application window closes on June 30th.
Johnston County Public Schools has updated its plan to mark senior milestones, including prom and graduation while adhering to guidance from the Johnston County Public Health Department and the CDC in regards to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
There are no upcoming events to display.