Degrees and Certifications:
National Certified Counselor, 2018 MS & EdS: University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 2018 BA: University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 2011
Hi all! I'm excited for my second year at SES! If you need anything, feel free to e-mail me, or call the main SES phone line and ask to speak to me.
School counselors can help parents:
- Handle social or emotional concerns you have about your child
- Improve parent-child communication
- Help emotionally support your child through difficult times (divorce, death of a loved one or pet, chronic illness, incarceration, deportation, homelessness)
- Refer you to for community resources
- Help you understand the developmental changes in childhood
- Help increase your student's attendance and decrease tardiness
- Discuss goals and academic acheivement
If you are looking for information about mental health services outside of school, Alliance Health is a great local resource. The Alliance 24-hour Access and Information Hotline is 800.510.9132. If you have a mental health emergency you should call 911.
Johnston County Public Schools has developed a detailed plan to mark senior milestones, including prom and graduation, while adhering to guidance from the Johnston County Public Health Department and the CDC in regards to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
The Johnston County Board of Education voted to return all Pre-K and EC-Self Contained students to Plan B, four days per week, beginning on Tuesday, Jan. 19. These students will participate in face-to-face instruction on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, with Wednesday serving as a remote learning day. All other students in grades K-12 will remain on Plan C until Monday, Feb. 1.
Every JCPS parent was to fill ou the Second Semester Choice form to choose either the Virtual Program OR face-to-face instruction for each of their students by Monday, Nov. 30. If you were unable to fill out the form by Nov. 30 please contact your child's school for assistance. The form was to be filled out for ALL students in grades PreK-12.
There are no upcoming events to display.