Degrees and Certifications:
National Certified Counselor, 2018 MS & EdS: University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 2018 BA: University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 2011
Hi all! I'm excited for my second year at SES! If you need anything, feel free to e-mail me, or call the main SES phone line and ask to speak to me.
School counselors can help parents:
- Handle social or emotional concerns you have about your child
- Improve parent-child communication
- Help emotionally support your child through difficult times (divorce, death of a loved one or pet, chronic illness, incarceration, deportation, homelessness)
- Refer you to for community resources
- Help you understand the developmental changes in childhood
- Help increase your student's attendance and decrease tardiness
- Discuss goals and academic acheivement
If you are looking for information about mental health services outside of school, Alliance Health is a great local resource. The Alliance 24-hour Access and Information Hotline is 800.510.9132. If you have a mental health emergency you should call 911.
Progress Report dates will be shared by individual schools. It is essential to activate PowerSchool Parent Portal in order to review your child’s academic progress, school attendance, and to stay informed...
The Johnston County Board of Education voted on Tuesday, Sept. 8 to reopen schools earlier than originally planned. The new plan is...
Beginning Tuesday, September 8, JCPS will operate its curbside meal service at only its elementary school sites. Students in all grade levels can receive a meal from any of the 23 elementary school sites at no cost...
Johnston County Public Schools has begun posting the number of confirmed, school-related COVID-19 cases that are reported to us by the Johnston County Health Department. This will give families and staff more information about how the pandemic is impacting the school system.
There are no upcoming events to display.