Degrees and Certifications:
National Certified Counselor, 2018 MS & EdS: University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 2018 BA: University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 2011
Hi all! I'm excited for my second year at SES! If you need anything, feel free to e-mail me, or call the main SES phone line and ask to speak to me.
School counselors can help parents:
- Handle social or emotional concerns you have about your child
- Improve parent-child communication
- Help emotionally support your child through difficult times (divorce, death of a loved one or pet, chronic illness, incarceration, deportation, homelessness)
- Refer you to for community resources
- Help you understand the developmental changes in childhood
- Help increase your student's attendance and decrease tardiness
- Discuss goals and academic acheivement
If you are looking for information about mental health services outside of school, Alliance Health is a great local resource. The Alliance 24-hour Access and Information Hotline is 800.510.9132. If you have a mental health emergency you should call 911.
Johnston County Public Schools will begin using Here Comes the Bus in the 2019-2020 school year! Here Comes the Bus is a school bus tracking app that gives parents real-time bus location information and alerts to get students to the bus stop on time. The app is expected to roll out by the first day of school, August 26...
The Johnston County Education Foundation has changed its grant process from a three cycle a year process, to a once a year process. The grant deadline will now be November 15th each year and Grant Patrol will be held on the first Wednesday of December.
There are no upcoming events to display.