Degrees and Certifications:
National Certified Counselor, 2018 MS & EdS: University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 2018 BA: University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 2011
Hi all! I'm excited for my fourth year at SES! If you need anything, feel free to e-mail me, or call the main SES phone line and ask to speak to me.
School counselors can help parents:
- Handle social or emotional concerns you have about your child
- Improve parent-child communication
- Help emotionally support your child through difficult times (divorce, death of a loved one or pet, chronic illness, incarceration, deportation, homelessness)
- Refer you to for community resources
- Help you understand the developmental changes in childhood
- Help increase your student's attendance and decrease tardiness
- Discuss goals and academic achievement
If you are looking for information about mental health services outside of school, Alliance Health is a great local resource. The Alliance 24-hour Access and Information Hotline is 800.510.9132. If you have a mental health emergency you should call 911.
Our district is launching a new portion of our website to further communicate bus delays and replacements with our families. We encourage those who have a student who utilizes our transportation to get to or from school to visit www.johnston.k12.nc.us/busdelays for updates on our school bus routes beginning Tuesday, January 18.
The Johnston County Board of Education voted unanimously to approve the 2022 Johnston County Public Schools salary schedule at their regularly scheduled Dec. 14 meeting.
There are no upcoming events to display.