Phone: (919) 894-7771
Degrees and Certifications:
BA in Elementary Education (K-6) from East Carolina University
Mrs. Becky Antrobus
I was born and raised in Johnston County. I graduated from East Carolina University and have been teaching in Johnston County for 18 years. I have taught different grade levels from kindergarten to third grade.
My favorite grade to teach is second. I love teaching this age group because they are so excited about coming to school and they exude a love of learning new things each day.
I have been married for 8 years and we have a 7 year old daughter named Abigail who is loving 2nd grade here at Dixon Road. We have 1 dog, 1 cat and 1 fish.
In my free time I enjoy reading, crafting, scrapbooking, cooking, watching movies, and spending quality time with friends and family.
Proposed Daily Schedule 2020-2021
8:25-9:00- Arrival/Breakfast/Morning Assignments
9:00-9:30- Class Meeting
9:30 -11:00- Literacy (LL, Reading, Writing)
2:30-3:00 -TEAM TIME
3:00-3:15 D.E.A.R.(Independent Reading Time)
3:15-3:45 Recess/Snack(bring snack & water daily)
3:50- Dismissal begins
Week 1- Social Emotional Learning (Kreacic)
Week 2- Music (Avery)
Week 3- Art (McIsaac)
Week 4- PE (Bullock)
Week 5- Technology (Tingen)
- Enhancement Teachers will come to our classroom
Daily Virtual Schedule /Reminders 2020-2021
* Daily Attendance/Check-in Question will be posted each morning on Google Classroom. Students need to log-in/complete check-in or message Mrs. Antrobus by 1:30 daily for attendance purposes.
* All assignments will be placed in Google Classroom daily and pics of work need to be submitted to Mrs. A in Class Dojo.
* All apps and programs need to be accessed by logging into Classlink first (launchpad.classlink.com/johnstonnc)
* If you have any questions, comments or concerns please message Mrs. A on Class Dojo or use email link.
Johnston County Public Schools will be moving to summer office hours on June 13. School and district offices will operate on a four-day work week. Offices will be open from 7:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. Mondays through Wednesdays and 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Thursdays. The summer schedule will continue until August 11. All offices will be closed on July 4.
Johnston County Public Schools is always striving to provide students and families with exemplary service. In most cases, school bus transportation is essential for many students to access a quality education. In order to meet our daily goal, it is necessary to implement change that enhances and improves our overall operation. As we prepare for the 2022-2023 school year, JCPS Transportation Services and School Nutrition will be hosting a Summer Information Fair at each high school.