Phone: (919) 894-7771
Degrees and Certifications:
BA in Elementary Education (K-6) from East Carolina University
Mrs. Becky Antrobus
I was born and raised in Johnston County. I graduated from East Carolina University and have been teaching in Johnston County for 18 years. I have taught different grade levels from kindergarten to third grade.
My favorite grade to teach is second. I love teaching this age group because they are so excited about coming to school and they exude a love of learning new things each day.
I have been married for 8 years and we have a 7 year old daughter named Abigail who is loving 2nd grade here at Dixon Road. We have 1 dog, 1 cat and 1 fish.
In my free time I enjoy reading, crafting, scrapbooking, cooking, watching movies, and spending quality time with friends and family.
Proposed Daily Schedule 2020-2021
8:25-9:00- Arrival/Breakfast/Morning Assignments
9:00-9:30- Class Meeting
9:30 -11:00- Literacy (LL, Reading, Writing)
2:30-3:00 -TEAM TIME
3:00-3:15 D.E.A.R.(Independent Reading Time)
3:15-3:45 Recess/Snack(bring snack & water daily)
3:50- Dismissal begins
Week 1- Social Emotional Learning (Kreacic)
Week 2- Music (Avery)
Week 3- Art (McIsaac)
Week 4- PE (Bullock)
Week 5- Technology (Tingen)
- Enhancement Teachers will come to our classroom
Daily Virtual Schedule /Reminders 2020-2021
* Daily Attendance/Check-in Question will be posted each morning on Google Classroom. Students need to log-in/complete check-in or message Mrs. Antrobus by 1:30 daily for attendance purposes.
* All assignments will be placed in Google Classroom daily and pics of work need to be submitted to Mrs. A in Class Dojo.
* All apps and programs need to be accessed by logging into Classlink first (launchpad.classlink.com/johnstonnc)
* If you have any questions, comments or concerns please message Mrs. A on Class Dojo or use email link.
Johnston County Public Schools is now offering a Substitute Teacher Temporary Incentive Pay Plan for substitutes.
At their August meeting, the Johnston County Board of Education voted 4-3 to make face coverings required indoors in all Johnston County Public Schools campuses and on all buses for students, staff, and guests. This updated mask requirement is effective immediately.