Phone: (919) 894-7771
Degrees and Certifications:
BA in Elementary Education (K-6) from East Carolina University
Mrs. Becky Antrobus
I was born and raised in Johnston County. I graduated from East Carolina University and have been teaching in Johnston County for 18 years. I have taught different grade levels from kindergarten to third grade.
My favorite grade to teach is second. I love teaching this age group because they are so excited about coming to school and they exude a love of learning new things each day.
I have been married for 8 years and we have a 7 year old daughter named Abigail who is loving 2nd grade here at Dixon Road. We have 1 dog, 1 cat and 1 fish.
In my free time I enjoy reading, crafting, scrapbooking, cooking, watching movies, and spending quality time with friends and family.
Proposed Daily Schedule 2020-2021
8:25-9:00- Arrival/Breakfast/Morning Assignments
9:00-9:30- Class Meeting
9:30 -11:00- Literacy (LL, Reading, Writing)
2:30-3:00 -TEAM TIME
3:00-3:15 D.E.A.R.(Independent Reading Time)
3:15-3:45 Recess/Snack(bring snack & water daily)
3:50- Dismissal begins
Week 1- Social Emotional Learning (Kreacic)
Week 2- Music (Avery)
Week 3- Art (McIsaac)
Week 4- PE (Bullock)
Week 5- Technology (Tingen)
- Enhancement Teachers will come to our classroom
Daily Virtual Schedule /Reminders 2020-2021
* Daily Attendance/Check-in Question will be posted each morning on Google Classroom. Students need to log-in/complete check-in or message Mrs. Antrobus by 1:30 daily for attendance purposes.
* All assignments will be placed in Google Classroom daily and pics of work need to be submitted to Mrs. A in Class Dojo.
* All apps and programs need to be accessed by logging into Classlink first (launchpad.classlink.com/johnstonnc)
* If you have any questions, comments or concerns please message Mrs. A on Class Dojo or use email link.
While face masks are still required in all of our indoor facilities, students, staff, and guests of our campuses are no longer required to wear a face covering when outdoors. Students and staff may continue to wear masks when participating in recess or outdoor activities if they choose to do so.
The online application for the Johnston County Public Schools Preschool Program is now available. Parents who are interested in the JCPS Preschool Program are encouraged to apply early, as availability is on a first come, first served basis. The application window closes on June 30th.
Johnston County Public Schools has updated its plan to mark senior milestones, including prom and graduation while adhering to guidance from the Johnston County Public Health Department and the CDC in regards to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.