Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Maria Eby
Hello! My name is Maria Eby. I am beyond thrilled to be a part of this amazing community and am extremely proud to be a Dragonfly:). My family and I moved to North Carolina from Michigan in 2008. My husband and I have two wonderful sons and an amazing daughter -in-law. Over the years I have taught almost all grades K-6, as well as served as a teacher coach. This will be my third year teaching 4th grade here at Dixon Road Elementary. I love teaching and work hard to routinely integrate the arts as well as project based learning into our classroom.
4th Grade Supply List 2020-2021
- 4 spiral notebooks
- 1 set of multiplication flashcards (Dollar Tree)
- pack of pencils (please no mechanical ones)
- 3 folders
- Pencil Case or box to keep in desk
- pack glue sticks
- pack of crayons or colored pencils
- pack dry erase markers- black only please
- Dry erase eraser (can be an old, clean sock, or piece of cloth)
- pack of highlighters
- 2 pack of index cards
- disinfectant wipes
- Hand held pencil sharpener with receptacle (to catch shavings)
- Chromebook case to use to transport school Chromebooks (zipper, 11.5” screen)
While face masks are still required in all of our indoor facilities, students, staff, and guests of our campuses are no longer required to wear a face covering when outdoors. Students and staff may continue to wear masks when participating in recess or outdoor activities if they choose to do so.
The online application for the Johnston County Public Schools Preschool Program is now available. Parents who are interested in the JCPS Preschool Program are encouraged to apply early, as availability is on a first come, first served basis. The application window closes on June 30th.
Johnston County Public Schools has updated its plan to mark senior milestones, including prom and graduation while adhering to guidance from the Johnston County Public Health Department and the CDC in regards to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.