Parking passes for the 2020-21 are available for purchase. Please come to the front office between 8:00 - 11:00 am, M-F. Masks are required and social distancing will be maintained.
The cost is $50 for the year and $10 for early graduates. This year, along with exact check or cash, we are accepting electronic payment through the K12 Payment Center. Please sign up (or log in), choose school fees under West Johnston High School, go to parking, select the correct amount and pay. There is a convenience fee of 4.75% when using this payment method.
Follow the 3 steps below to purchase a parking pass:
- Step 1: You and a parent/guardian must sign the paper copy of the parking registration form. Please print it at home, complete it, and sign it. You must bring your parent/guardian with you if you can't print it at home so they can sign the form.
- Step 2: Make a copy of your current vehicle registration, Alive@25 completion certificate, and student's valid NC Driver License
- Step 3: Come to school on your designated day/time with:
- $50, exact check (made payable to WJHS), cash, or screenshot of K12 Payment Center Confirmation.
- the completed and signed parking pass application
- copies of the required documents
If you don't have all of the required documentation and payment, you will not be able to complete the purchase.
You must have a parking pass in order to park on campus. All parking spaces are assigned or designated for visitors/substitute teachers. Violaters will be towed. Additionally, vehicle owners are not allowed to display or fly any flags on their vehicles.