Degrees and Certifications:
We will be hosting a virtual parent-teacher night this Tuesday, August 18th & Thursday, August 20th from 4:00 - 6:00.
Please use the links posted below to sign up for a time to meet with me!
Please click this link to sign up for Tuesday, August 18th - Tuesday sign up sheet
Please click this link to sign up for Thursday, August 20th - Thursday sign up sheet
Welcome to 7th grade Social Studies!
Five Things About Me:
1. I graduated from NC State University (Go Pack!) with my Bachelor's in Social Studies and Language Arts.
2. This will be my fourth year as a member of the FOMS family, and my fourth year teaching 7th grade Social Studies!
3. I LOVE to read, and YA novels are my preferred choice. I am always looking for new books to read, so feel free to talk to me about some of the books that you have enjoyed reading.
4. I have two dogs, Tucker and Sterling. My husband and I love taking our two pups on trips to the dog park, and picking them up puppicinos on the way home.
5. My favorite book series/movie series is Harry Potter. My husband is very aware of my love for Harry Potter, so much so that he proposed to me at Harry Potter World in Florida.
While face masks are still required in all of our indoor facilities, students, staff, and guests of our campuses are no longer required to wear a face covering when outdoors. Students and staff may continue to wear masks when participating in recess or outdoor activities if they choose to do so.
The online application for the Johnston County Public Schools Preschool Program is now available. Parents who are interested in the JCPS Preschool Program are encouraged to apply early, as availability is on a first come, first served basis. The application window closes on June 30th.
Johnston County Public Schools has updated its plan to mark senior milestones, including prom and graduation while adhering to guidance from the Johnston County Public Health Department and the CDC in regards to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.