Degrees and Certifications:
We will be hosting a virtual parent-teacher night this Tuesday, August 18th & Thursday, August 20th from 4:00 - 6:00.
Please use the links posted below to sign up for a time to meet with me!
Please click this link to sign up for Tuesday, August 18th - Tuesday sign up sheet
Please click this link to sign up for Thursday, August 20th - Thursday sign up sheet
Welcome to 7th grade Social Studies!
Five Things About Me:
1. I graduated from NC State University (Go Pack!) with my Bachelor's in Social Studies and Language Arts.
2. This will be my fourth year as a member of the FOMS family, and my fourth year teaching 7th grade Social Studies!
3. I LOVE to read, and YA novels are my preferred choice. I am always looking for new books to read, so feel free to talk to me about some of the books that you have enjoyed reading.
4. I have two dogs, Tucker and Sterling. My husband and I love taking our two pups on trips to the dog park, and picking them up puppicinos on the way home.
5. My favorite book series/movie series is Harry Potter. My husband is very aware of my love for Harry Potter, so much so that he proposed to me at Harry Potter World in Florida.
Progress Report dates will be shared by individual schools. It is essential to activate PowerSchool Parent Portal in order to review your child’s academic progress, school attendance, and to stay informed...
The Johnston County Board of Education voted on Tuesday, Sept. 8 to reopen schools earlier than originally planned. The new plan is...
Beginning Tuesday, September 8, JCPS will operate its curbside meal service at only its elementary school sites. Students in all grade levels can receive a meal from any of the 23 elementary school sites at no cost...
Johnston County Public Schools has begun posting the number of confirmed, school-related COVID-19 cases that are reported to us by the Johnston County Health Department. This will give families and staff more information about how the pandemic is impacting the school system.