Degrees and Certifications:
Updates during this time will be posted in Google Classroom. If you have any questions, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me on Remind. Google Classroom codes and remind codes are on the Remind tab on my website!
I hope that y'all have an AMAZING summer, and I look forward to hearing about summer events when we return to school for the 2019-2020 school year.
I am excited to share my second year at FOMS with you, and I look forward to growing and learning together.
Five Things About Me:
1. I graduated from NC State University (Go Pack!) with my Bachelor's in Social Studies and Language Arts.
2. This will be my third year as a member of the FOMS family, and my third year teaching 7th grade Social Studies!
3. I LOVE to read, and YA novels are my preferred choice. I am always looking for new books to read, so feel free to talk to me about some of the books that you have enjoyed reading.
4. I have a dog named Tucker, whom I absolutely adore. I love to take him on walks in various parks in the area.
5. My favorite book series/movie series is Harry Potter. My husband is very aware of my love for Harry Potter, so much so that he proposed to me at Harry Potter world in Florida.
At this time, all traditional high school graduations are still planned for May 29. Graduation ceremonies for Johnston County Early College Academy and Johnston County Career and Technical Leadership Academy will now take place on May 16th, rather than the original date of May 15th.
The Johnston County Board of Education will hold a budget work session on Tuesday, April 27. The meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. and be held in the Evander Simpson Building in Smithfield.