Degrees and Certifications:
I hope that y'all have an AMAZING summer, and I look forward to hearing about summer events when we return to school for the 2018-2019 school year.
I am excited to share my second year at FOMS with you, and I look forward to growing and learning together.
Five Things About Me:
1. I graduated from NC State University (Go Pack) with my Bachelor's in Social Studies and Language Arts.
2. This will be my second year as a member of the FOMS family, and my second year teaching 7th grade Social Studies!
3. I LOVE to read, and YA novels are my preferred choice. I am always looking for new books to read, so feel free to talk to me about some of the books that you have enjoyed watching.
4. I have a dog named Tucker, whom I absolutely adore. I love to take him on walks in various parks in the area.
5. My favorite book series/movie series is Harry Potter. My husband is very aware of my love for Harry Potter, so much so that he proposed to my at Harry Potter world in Florida.
In an effort to accommodate more persons who may be interested in attending their monthly meetings, the Johnston County Board of Education has made the decision to start the public portion of its meeting at 4 p.m. until further notice.
The annual Showcase of the Stars event, which features musical performances from schools across Johnston County, will be held on Saturday, March 9, at Smithfield-Selma High School...
March 4, 2019
4:15 PM - 6:00 PM Baseball,Softball, Girls' Soccer vs Riverwood
March 7, 2019
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM spring individual/spring sports/group pics
4:15 PM - 6:00 PM Baseball, Softball, Girls' Soccer @ Benson
March 8, 2019