Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to 7th grade Social Studies!
Five Things About Me:
1. I graduated from NC State University (Go Pack!) with my Bachelor's in Social Studies and Language Arts.
2. This will be my fifth year as a member of the FOMS family, and my fifth year teaching 7th grade Social Studies!
3. I LOVE to read, and YA novels are my preferred choice. I am always looking for new books to read, so feel free to talk to me about some of the books that you have enjoyed reading.
4. I have two dogs, Tucker and Sterling. My husband and I love taking our two pups on trips to the dog park, and picking them up puppicinos on the way home.
5. My favorite book series/movie series is Harry Potter. My husband is very aware of my love for Harry Potter, so much so that he proposed to me at Harry Potter World in Florida.
Homeroom 7:55 - 8:15
Core 1 8:15 - 9:25
Core 2 9:28- 10:33
Power 10:36 - 11:06
Elective 1 11:07 - 11:52
Lunch 11:55 - 12:20
Elective 2 12:23 - 1:08
Core 3 1:11 - 2:16
Core 4 2:19 - 3:30
At a Special Session meeting on Oct. 27, the Johnston County Board of Education approved the following calendar changes: adding two wellness days and an optional teacher work day to the district’s November calendar.
Johnston County Public Schools is now offering a Substitute Teacher Temporary Incentive Pay Plan for substitutes.
At their August meeting, the Johnston County Board of Education voted 4-3 to make face coverings required indoors in all Johnston County Public Schools campuses and on all buses for students, staff, and guests. This updated mask requirement is effective immediately.