- Library and Media Center Resources
- Book Adventure: Book Adventure is a fun, free way to motivate your child to read! Kids in grades K-8 can search for books, read them offline, come back to quiz on what they’ve read, and earn prizes for their reading success.
- Colorin Colorado: A bilingual site for educators and families of English Language learners.
- Jumpstart: Develop your child’s bilingual skills. Choose from a vast selection of songs, stories, and activities while learning vocabulary in both English and Spanish.
- Kidlit - For ages 5-18 yrs. old, KidLit TV has shows, radio, crafts and activities, book read-alongs for kids. Some of the TV shows include Storymakers, a talk show that highlights authors and illustrators, Read Out Loud, when the authors at KidLit TV do read-alongs, and Young at Art, where kids can learn art skills used in book illustrations.
- Wonderopolis - Feed your curiosity about the world and beyond! Wonderopolis has the answer to your every burning question. Try out their activities, play and learn!
- CK-12 - Learning is made easy with the wide variety of resources on math, science, and more, categorized by grade level on CK-12. Organize your lessons by customizing with Flexbooks.
- Code.org - No experience required! Introduce the fascinating world of coding to your child through Code.org. Learn in the comfort of your home through at-home learning or the Hour of Code activities.
- Dreme Family Math - Dreme Family Math offers an innovative, engaging approach to learning math with the family. Scholars and professionals have put together activities catering to different learning styles, such as incorporating math to daily household tasks.
- Mathigon - Browse through a multitude of math lessons made interactive and available by Mathigon. Personalize your courses and learn at your own pace, with the assistance of a virtual personal tutor. Learning Math has never been more engaging until Mathigon.
- Prodigy Math - A very engaging online math platform that reinforces math skills through video game-style play. Fit for grades 1-8.
- Zearn - Get Zearning! Zearn provides a structured math program, built to develop a daily habit of learning math.