Cleveland Middle School Athletics
We are very excited to announce that the CvMS Athletic Department has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your students. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time. You will review your information once per school year to verify information is current and sign the forms. Click on the Parent Playbook (attached) to get started in FinalForms. If you require any support during the process, scroll to the page bottom and click “Use Support”.
We are asking that ALL parents of athletes use FinalForms. Please register at - https://johnston-nc.finalforms.com -- now and electronically complete ALL forms!
For instructions on how to register click on the link below:
Thank you for your assistance in streamlining our paperwork processes at Cleveland Middle School.
Marc Allen Athletic Director
Students are eligible if:
- You have a completed Sports Physical within the last 365 days, signed by a doctor.
- You have a completed Gfeller-Waller Concussion form within the last 365 days, signed by a parent.
- You passed your grade last school year
- Your second semester average (GPA) in all of your classes is a 69.5 or greater
- You passed at least three of your four core classes in the second semester (Social Studies, Science, Math, Language Arts)
- You are not yet 15 on or before August 31st 2018
- Fifth (5th) graders promoted to the 6th grade will automatically be academically eligible to play the first semester.
Use the link below for Concussion and Physical forms as well as other information regarding Middle School Athletics.