Cleveland Middle School Athletics
******SUMMER CAMP INFORMATION******
We will be offering summer sports camps this year. You can find all info as well as the camp application using the 2022 Summer Camp Brochure link. If you have any questions please contact MarcAllen@johnston.k12.nc.us. Thank you
The Booster Club Needs your help! Please volunteer to help out by working at the concession stand for us this year! You can sign up here
If you have any questions reach out to MarcAllen@johnston.k12.nc.us
We are asking that ALL parents of athletes use Final Forms. Please register at - https://johnston-nc.finalforms.com -- now and electronically complete ALL forms!
For instructions on how to register click on the link below:
Thank you for your assistance in streamlining our paperwork processes at Cleveland Middle School.
Marc Allen, Athletic Director
Students are eligible if:
- You have a completed Sports Physical within the last 365 days, signed by a doctor.
- You have a completed Gfeller-Waller Concussion form within the last 365 days, signed by a parent.
- You passed your grade last school year
- You passed at least three of your four core classes in the second semester (Social Studies, Science, Math, Language Arts) and have an overall grade average of 60.
- You are not yet 15 on or before August 31st 2021
- Fifth (5th) graders promoted to the 6th grade will automatically be academically eligible to play the first semester.
Use the link below for Concussion and Physical forms as well as other information regarding Middle School Athletics.
We are very excited to announce that the CvMS Athletic Department has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your students. The most exciting news is that FinalForms is free for all families and saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time. You will review your information once per school year to verify information is current and sign the annual forms. Click on the Parent Playbook (attached) to get started in FinalForms. If you require any support during the process, scroll to the page bottom and click “Use Support”.