This year, students may purchase their prom ticket[s] online using the same Online Payment System many of you already use for your child's cafeteria account. Go to this link to begin the process! https://www.
k12paymentcenter.com/ (There is a 4.75% convenience fee for this service.)
- Parents/guardians, if you don't already have an Online Payment System account, simply follow the link below, and sign up! You can add your son or daughter's information immediately.
- When you've logged in and added you children, select "School Fees" to add tickets to your shopping cart.
- Scroll down to West Johnston High School. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU'VE SELECTED THE CORRECT SCHOOL.
- Select Payment for Prom Tickets. (NOT CAFETERIA)
- Enter the correct amount for the number of prom tickets: $45 for one; $90 for two.
- There is a 4.75% convenience fee ($2.14 for a $45 ticket) to purchase tickets online.
- The Google Form at the following link must be completed immediately for each student purchasing a ticket online: https://docs.google.
com/forms/d/e/ 1FAIpQLSeqocmyVebYzdF6Y5CTrfqx 5tv8ttrs7ux0ehMfUSod3zswEA/ viewform
- Please note the following about purchasing prom tickets:
- Only juniors or seniors may purchase 1 or 2 tickets maximum; one for him/herself and one for a guest. However, a junior or senior may purchase one additional ticket for a guest in grades 9-12 or an approved guest who is not enrolled at WJHS.
- Guests must not be age 21 or older on the day of prom; guests must be in grades 9 and up to attend. If the guest is not a WJHS student, the purchasing student must complete and submit a prom guest form to administration by April 10, 2018.
- All ticket holders and their guests must show picture ID (drivers license, school ID, etc.) at the door.
- All ticket holders and their guests must attend school on April 20, 2018 to be allowed entry into prom.
- All guests must be escorted by the ticket holder.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for the school to verify payment and the Google Form information before picking up your ticket packet in the media center.
- Ticket packets may be picked up in the media center before school, after school, or during lunches.
- Online ticket sales will begin on February 7 and end on March 19.
- On campus ticket sales, in the cafeteria during all lunches, will begin on March 05 and end on March 16.