2022-2023 Tryout Information
Spring 2023 Athletic Tryouts-We are excited that you are interested in participating in athletics at RMS. You must complete the 2-Steps below to be able to tryout.
- Please ensure all Required Athletic Forms are completed prior to workouts and/or tryouts. All forms must be uploaded to Final Forms prior to tryouts as we are not collecting any forms.
- Please complete the following form if you are interested in trying out for any of the following sports.
Tryout Times:Spring Tryouts for Boys' and Girls' Track, Baseball, Softball, and Girl's Soccer will be on February 15-17th after school from 3:30-5:30 PM. Athletes will need to wear athletic clothes for tryouts. Please see the list below for what to bring for each sport.
Contact Coach Morgan or Coach Cox if you have any questions.
- Softball/Baseball- Gloves, bats, cleats, and baseball/softball appropriate clothing- students are not allowed to bring their bats on the school bus, so parents will need to provide transportation to and from school during tryouts.
- Track- Running shoes and appropriate running clothes.
- Soccer- Shinguards, soccer cleats, and appropriate soccer clothes.