At this time, the Wolves Football tryouts are scheduled to begin Monday, February 22nd.
In order to be eligible to tryout for a team, students will need to have the following items in order:
1. An updated physical if the physical from last year is dated earlier than March 1, 2019. If you need to check on the date of your student's physical please contact Coach Haynes (email@example.com
), Coach Willis (firstname.lastname@example.org. us) or Coach Brown (email@example.com. us)
2. A newly completed concussion form.
3. A completed "acknowledgement of risk" form.
4. A NCHSSA Initial Screening Questions for Students form.
5. A 2020-2021 NCHSSA Eligibility, Consent to participate and release form.
All of these forms can be found on our school website under the athletics tab as well as in the main office of the school. These can be emailed to the email addresses above or faxed to the school at 919-262-0751 or turned in on the first day of tryouts.
All of these forms must be completed and turned in before a student can participate in tryouts.
If you have any questions, please email any of the Coaches mentioned above.
Congratulations to the 2019 Swift Creek Football team: Players with the following jerseys made the team:
1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 34, 35, 39, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45
We will have a parent meeting tomorrow, Thursday, Aug. 29th at 5:30.
Football Tryouts for Friday, August 23rd will be 5-7 pm
Tryouts will continue on Monday, August 26th through Wednesday, August 28th from 3:45-5:45.