We need you! Research shows that when parents are involved at school, their children have a better chance of being successful in academics and behavior.
- Click here to view opportunities to volunteer here at West Clayton Elementary. See special requirements down below. (Coming Soon)
- Click here to view opportunites to donate items to clubs.
- Click here to view opportunities to donate items to classrooms. (Coming Soon)
- Click here to view opportunities to donate items toProject Based Learning. (Coming Soon)
Level I-Requires only the signature of the school principal and is intended for activities that do not involve supervising students, such as clerical work, resource speaker, outdoor projects, PTA fundraisers/activities, athletic concessions, room parent, field day volunteer, school fair, or test proctor.
Level II-Requires a criminal records background check and approval through central services. This level is intended for individuals who may be involved in supervising students, such as tutors, field trip or dance chaperones, coaches, mentors, etc.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer please...
- review these Volunteer Web Instructions.
- complete a Volunteer Application at www.jcsvolunteers.com.
- For more information about the requirements, contact Human Resources at 919-934-6031.