Colleges are coming to West!
Sessions are added as scheduled. Check back and listen for morning annoucements.
College Information Sessions: College representatives come to meet with students who are interested in their institution. No paperwork or previous preparation is needed on the behalf of the student. This is a time to hear more about the college/university and personally ask a college representative questions. Sign up for the information session here. The day of the event students will receive a pass which will indicate the meeting location. Student Services will deliver pass to students.
Onsite Admissions: In the on-site admissions process, a college admissions officer will come to our school and interview students applying to their college/university. Students must prepare PRIOR to the meeting date by completing the required onsite admissions process (detailed below). When students turn in their required information to student services 2 days prior to the meeting date, they will receive a pass which will indicate the time and location of their meeting. Sign up here.
Coming soon.... 2019-20 College Sessions will be posted as scheduled.
REQUIRED ONSITE ADMISSIONS PROCESS:
1. Sign up at WJHS, Student Services, College Visits and Onsite Admissions tab.
2. Go to CFNC.org and complete the application for the college.
3. Request a transcript from Student Services immediately after signing up. Request here. Allow one week processing and pick-up time.
4. Make a copy of your ACT or SAT test scores. Sign into your ACT / SAT account and print scores. If you cannot sign into your account you will have to call ACT for help. www.act.org
5. Turn transcript and test scores into Student Services two days prior to the onsite admission date. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS YOU WILL NOT BE SCHEDULED FOR A SESSION.