Advisors for the 2021-2022 Year: Lindsey Johnson, Amy Mooring, and Rachel Carlson
As an NHS member you will be expected to maintain your GPA as well as participate in many different activities during the school year.
Member responsibilities include but are not limited to
- paying the annual membership dues of $20.00;
- maintaining a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.7 (weighted);
- maintaining a clean discipline record;
- refraining from academic dishonesty (cheating) of any kind;
- completing at least 30 hours of individual community service per year of membership;
- participating in chapter service projects detailed each year. In the past, these have included our Food Drive, NoJo Night Live, and Miracle League
- attending all chapter functions (such as induction ceremonies and meetings); and
- setting an example for other students in behavior and academic excellence.