The window for completing the application to join the National Honor Society closed on August 14th, 2020 for the Spring 2020 Semester (due to COVID-19). The students that have applied will receive information shortly about their induction.Invitations to apply for Induction in the Spring of 2021 will be distributed in February 2021 to eligible students.
Beginning the 2018 - 2019 school year:
As an NHS member you will be expected to maintain your GPA as well as participate in many different activities during the school year.
Member responsibilities include but are not limited to
- paying the annual membership dues of $20.00;
- maintaining a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.7 (weighted);
- maintaining a clean discipline record;
- refraining from academic dishonesty (cheating) of any kind;
- completing at least 30 hours of individual community service per year of membership;
- participating in chapter service projects detailed each year. In the past, these have included our Food Drive, NoJo Night Live, and Miracle League
- attending all chapter functions (such as induction ceremonies and meetings); and
- setting an example for other students in behavior and academic excellence.