Beginning the 2018 - 2019 school year:
As an NHS member you will be expected to maintain your GPA as well as participate in many different activities during the school year.
Member responsibilities include but are not limited to
- paying the annual membership dues of $20.00;
- maintaining a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.7 (weighted);
- maintaining a clean discipline record;
- refraining from academic dishonesty (cheating) of any kind;
- completing at least 30 hours of individual community service per year of membership;
- participating in chapter service projects detailed each year. In the past, these have included our Food Drive, NoJo Night Live, and Miracle League
- attending all chapter functions (such as induction ceremonies and meetings); and
- setting an example for other students in behavior and academic excellence.