Degrees and Certifications:
John Ross Robertson
Hello my name is John Ross Robertson and im Agriculture Instructor & FFA Advisor at South Johnston High School.
- I am a graduate at North Carolina State University where I received a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Agriculture Education with a concentration in Natural Resources.
- I am a graduate a Johnston Community College where I received an Associates of Transfer Degree.
- 2011 South Johnston Alumni
- FFA Advisors for our South Johnston FFA Chapter.
- Recipient of the National FFA American Degree
- Before Teaching at South Johnston I taught Middle School Agriculture at Riverwood Middle School in Clayton where we created a chartered a FFA program.
- Master Mason at Relief Lodge #431 A.F. & A.M. in Benson NC
- Alpha Gamma Rho (AΓP) - Agricultural Fraternity at NC State
- I am excited to for another great school year and I hope we can make your experience in the South Johnston Ag Department a very memorable one!
Email - email@example.com
Fall Semester 2019
Block 1 - Ag Mech 2
Block 2 - Planning
Block 3 - Agriculture Mech 1
Block 4 - Agriculture Mech 1
Johnston County Public Schools is now offering a Substitute Teacher Temporary Incentive Pay Plan for substitutes.
At their August meeting, the Johnston County Board of Education voted 4-3 to make face coverings required indoors in all Johnston County Public Schools campuses and on all buses for students, staff, and guests. This updated mask requirement is effective immediately.