Degrees and Certifications:
John Ross Robertson
Hello my name is John Ross Robertson and im Agriculture Instructor & FFA Advisor at South Johnston High School.
- I am a graduate at North Carolina State University where I received a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Agriculture Education with a concentration in Natural Resources.
- I am a graduate a Johnston Community College where I received an Associates of Transfer Degree.
- 2011 South Johnston Alumni
- FFA Advisors for our South Johnston FFA Chapter.
- Recipient of the National FFA American Degree
- Before Teaching at South Johnston I taught Middle School Agriculture at Riverwood Middle School in Clayton where we created a chartered a FFA program.
- Master Mason at Relief Lodge #431 A.F. & A.M. in Benson NC
- Alpha Gamma Rho (AΓP) - Agricultural Fraternity at NC State
- I am excited to for another great school year and I hope we can make your experience in the South Johnston Ag Department a very memorable one!
Email - email@example.com
Fall Semester 2019
Block 1 - Ag Mech 2
Block 2 - Planning
Block 3 - Agriculture Mech 1
Block 4 - Agriculture Mech 1
Johnston County Public Schools will be moving to summer office hours on June 13. School and district offices will operate on a four-day work week. Offices will be open from 7:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. Mondays through Wednesdays and 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Thursdays. The summer schedule will continue until August 11. All offices will be closed on July 4.
Johnston County Public Schools is always striving to provide students and families with exemplary service. In most cases, school bus transportation is essential for many students to access a quality education. In order to meet our daily goal, it is necessary to implement change that enhances and improves our overall operation. As we prepare for the 2022-2023 school year, JCPS Transportation Services and School Nutrition will be hosting a Summer Information Fair at each high school.