Degrees and Certifications:
John Ross Robertson
Hello my name is John Ross Robertson and I am the Agriculture Mechanics Instructor for our Agriculture Program here at South Johnston High School.
- I am a graduate at North Carolina State University where I received a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Agriculture Education with a concentration in Natural Resources.
- I am a Graduate a Johnston Community College where I received an Associates of Transfer Degree.
- I am also an Alumni at South Johnston High School and Graduated in 2011
- I am one of the FFA Advisors for our South Johnston FFA Chapter.
- I am a recipient of the FFA American Degree which is the highest degree you can earn through the National FFA Association
- Before Teaching at South Johnston I taught Middle School Agriculture at Riverwood Middle School in Clayton where we created a chartered a FFA program.
- I am a Brother Mason at Relief Lodge #431 A.F. & A.M. in Benson NC
- I am a Brother and Alumni of Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity which is a professional Agriculture Fraternity at NCSU
- I am a Brother of the Order of Omega Honors Fraternity at NCSU
- I play 2 Years of Junior College Basketball at JCC playing Small Forward & Power Forward.
- I am a die hard NC State fan and it's very common to see me in Carter-Finley Stadium or the PNC Arena Cheering on the Wolfpack!
I am excited to for another great school year and I hope we can make your experience in the South Johnston Ag Department a very memorable one!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Semester 2019
Block 1 - Planning
Block 2 - IDEAL Horticulture 1
Block 3 - Agriculture Mech 1
Block 4 - Agriculture Mech 1
Be sure to follow the official Riverwood Middle School social media accounts that are listed below! We use these resources, in addition to our ConnectEd messages and website, to share pertinent information with our parents and community stakeholders. Thank you for following along with our school!
Johnston County Public Schools has begun planning three possible reopening plans for the 2020-2021 school year in response to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Based upon recently released documents provided to all school districts...