Degrees and Certifications:
John Ross Robertson
Hello my name is John Ross Robertson and I am the Agriculture Mechanics Instructor for our Agriculture Program here at South Johnston High School.
- I am a graduate at North Carolina State University where I received a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Agriculture Education with a concentration in Natural Resources.
- I am a Graduate a Johnston Community College where I received an Associates of Transfer Degree.
- I am also an Alumni at South Johnston High School and Graduated in 2011
- I am one of the FFA Advisors for our South Johnston FFA Chapter.
- I am a recipient of the FFA American Degree which is the highest degree you can earn through the National FFA Association
- Before Teaching at South Johnston I taught Middle School Agriculture at Riverwood Middle School in Clayton where we created a chartered a FFA program.
- I am a Brother Mason at Relief Lodge #431 A.F. & A.M. in Benson NC
- I am a Brother and Alumni of Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity which is a professional Agriculture Fraternity at NCSU
- I am a Brother of the Order of Omega Honors Fraternity at NCSU
- I play 2 Years of Junior College Basketball at JCC playing Small Forward & Power Forward.
- I am a die hard NC State fan and it's very common to see me in Carter-Finley Stadium or the PNC Arena Cheering on the Wolfpack!
I am excited to for another great school year and I hope we can make your experience in the South Johnston Ag Department a very memorable one!
Email - email@example.com
Fall Semester 2019
Block 1 - Planning
Block 2 - IDEAL Horticulture 1
Block 3 - Agriculture Mech 1
Block 4 - Agriculture Mech 1
High school courses taken in middle school will follow the grading presented for high school students. Students will have a choice of PC19 or a numeric grade for the Spring semester grade. Students enrolled in these courses should complete the form to decide their grade.
Attention parents of 4-year-olds: Are you interested in your child attending a free preschool program? The NC PreK program is designed to provide 4-year-old children with positive early learning experiences that support their development and prepare them for Kindergarten.
High school students and middle school students enrolled in high school courses will be given an option on how their grade appears on their transcript. Students should complete the form for their school to make their choice.
JCPS high schools will host “modified” traditional graduation ceremonies between Wednesday, July 29, 2020 - Saturday, August 1, 2020. Schools will communicate about specific graduation dates and ceremony times as we get closer to see what restrictions may limit our attendance participation.