Degrees and Certifications:
John Ross Robertson
Hello my name is John Ross Robertson and I am the Agriculture Mechanics Instructor for our Agriculture Program here at South Johnston High School.
- I am a graduate at North Carolina State University where I received a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Agriculture Education with a concentration in Natural Resources.
- I am a Graduate a Johnston Community College where I received an Associates of Transfer Degree.
- I am also an Alumni at South Johnston High School and Graduated in 2011
- I am one of the FFA Advisors for our South Johnston FFA Chapter.
- I am a recipient of the FFA American Degree which is the highest degree you can earn through the National FFA Association
- Before Teaching at South Johnston I taught Middle School Agriculture at Riverwood Middle School in Clayton where we created a chartered a FFA program.
- I am a Brother Mason at Relief Lodge #431 A.F. & A.M. in Benson NC
- I am a Brother and Alumni of Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity which is a professional Agriculture Fraternity at NCSU
- I am a Brother of the Order of Omega Honors Fraternity at NCSU
- I play 2 Years of Junior College Basketball at JCC playing Small Forward & Power Forward.
- I am a die hard NC State fan and it's very common to see me in Carter-Finley Stadium or the PNC Arena Cheering on the Wolfpack!
I am excited to for another great school year and I hope we can make your experience in the South Johnston Ag Department a very memorable one!
Email - email@example.com
Fall Semester 2019
Block 1 - Planning
Block 2 - IDEAL Horticulture 1
Block 3 - Agriculture Mech 1
Block 4 - Agriculture Mech 1
Johnston County Public Shools invites students and parents to come learn more about interesting options for high school students. The Information Nights will be held in the Smithfield-Selma High auditorium on Jan. 30 and Feb. 6 ...
The Johnston County Board of Education has hired the North Carolina School Boards Association (NCSBA) to help facilitate its search for the next superintendent of Johnston County Public Schools (JCPS)....
The application window all JCPS Innovative School Programs will open Dec. 1. The district offers programs for high school and middle school students...
4:15 PM - 6:45 PM Home Basketball vs. Swift Creek Middle
4:15 PM - 6:45 PM Basketball away @ McGee's Crossroads Middle
February 3, 2020
4:15 PM - 6:45 PM Home Basketball vs. Clayton Middle
February 6, 2020
4:15 PM - 6:45 PM Basketball away vs. Archer Lodge
February 17, 2020