Phone: (919) 894-7771 ext. 2725
Degrees and Certifications:
BA Psychology from Meredith College K-6 Licensure DEN Ambassador Google for Educators Level 1
I teach third grade and love teaching at Dixon Road Elementary. I went to Meredith College where I received a bachelor's in psychology and a K-6 licensure in elementary education. If you are in my class then you have signed up for the virtual learning program. I can't wait to get started with the 20-21 school year. I know it's going to look and feel a lot different this year, but we have been working hard to continue to create meaningful learning experiences regardless of where you receive instruction!
Schedule for 20-21 Virtual Learning
- 9:00-9:30- Morning Meeting- join the google meet by google classroom
- 9:30-10:30-Students will spend time watching recorded videos on google classroom. One for math and one for reading. (This is a suggested time.)
- 10:30-11:30-Enhancements-choice board on google classroom (This is a suggested time.)
- 11:30-12:30- Lunch
- 1:00-3:00- This will be my time to pull small group and meet one on one. You will get a specific time later for your student.
*8:00-9:00 and 3:00-4:00- Office House- These hours are designated to answer questions from parents through email and DOJO. You are welcome to message anytime,but may not receive a reply until these hours.
- 4 Composition Notebooks (No spirals please)
- 1 box of crayons or colored pencils
- 2 pairs of headphones/ earbuds
- 1 pack of dry erase markers
- Small personal Whiteboard
Johnston County Public Schools is now offering a Substitute Teacher Temporary Incentive Pay Plan for substitutes.
At their August meeting, the Johnston County Board of Education voted 4-3 to make face coverings required indoors in all Johnston County Public Schools campuses and on all buses for students, staff, and guests. This updated mask requirement is effective immediately.