Phone: (919) 894-7771 ext. 2725
Degrees and Certifications:
BA Psychology from Meredith College K-6 Licensure DEN Ambassador Google for Educators Level 1
I teach third grade and love teaching at Dixon Road Elementary. I went to Meredith College where I received a bachelor's in psychology and a K-6 licensure in elementary education. If you are in my class then you have signed up for the virtual learning program. I can't wait to get started with the 20-21 school year. I know it's going to look and feel a lot different this year, but we have been working hard to continue to create meaningful learning experiences regardless of where you receive instruction!
Schedule for 20-21 Virtual Learning
- 9:00-9:30- Morning Meeting- join the google meet by google classroom
- 9:30-10:30-Students will spend time watching recorded videos on google classroom. One for math and one for reading. (This is a suggested time.)
- 10:30-11:30-Enhancements-choice board on google classroom (This is a suggested time.)
- 11:30-12:30- Lunch
- 1:00-3:00- This will be my time to pull small group and meet one on one. You will get a specific time later for your student.
*8:00-9:00 and 3:00-4:00- Office House- These hours are designated to answer questions from parents through email and DOJO. You are welcome to message anytime,but may not receive a reply until these hours.
- 4 Composition Notebooks (No spirals please)
- 1 box of crayons or colored pencils
- 2 pairs of headphones/ earbuds
- 1 pack of dry erase markers
- Small personal Whiteboard
The deadline is quickly approaching for Johnston County Public Schools families who need transportation for their students during the 2021-2022 school year. Students who will be attending Early College or Career Technical Leadership Academy, which will begin on August 2nd, have until July 22nd to request transportation. Students who will begin school on August 23rd have until August 2nd to request transportation. This date is for all other JCPS Schools on the traditional school calendar.
While face masks are still required in all of our indoor facilities, students, staff, and guests of our campuses are no longer required to wear a face covering when outdoors. Students and staff may continue to wear masks when participating in recess or outdoor activities if they choose to do so.
The online application for the Johnston County Public Schools Preschool Program is now available. Parents who are interested in the JCPS Preschool Program are encouraged to apply early, as availability is on a first come, first served basis. The application window closes on June 30th.