The Riverwood Elementary School's Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) is a 100 percent volunteer-based organization facilitated by parents, just like you, in partnership with school staff. The PTA coordinates and sponsors events and fundraising activities at RES all year.
All of the profit from these events goes straight back to the school. Funds from the RES PTA have paid for
- Technology devices
- Facility upgrades
- Playground equipment
- Classroom supplies
- Cultural arts assemblies
- Stethoscopes for the science lab and so much more.
The Riverwood PTA shows our appreciation for parents, students and teachers throughout the year with special events and giveaways!
- Pastries for Parents
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheons
- Teacher Appreciation Week Events
- Pizza Parties for Classes
- Spirit Trophies for Spirt Wear Winners
- And much more coming in 2018 and 2019!
Interested in volunteering? Please send an email to the PTA Volunteer Email and let us know how you'd like to participate!
Spirit Wear on Sale Now
Purchase your fall/winter RES Spirit Wear online or by completing the order form. The first round of orders will be due by Monday, November 19 at 5pm and guaranteed delivery prior to Winter Break.
Due to high demand, the Online Order period will remain open through December 10 for an additional order to be placed. You may continue to use the online order site or printed order form to complete your purchase.
1. Visit the Riverwood PTA store to purchase shirts. (Online order will no longer be available after Monday, November 19 at 5pm)
2. Print Spirit Wear Order Form