The Riverwood Elementary School's Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) is a 100 percent volunteer-based organization facilitated by parents, just like you, in partnership with school staff. The PTA coordinates and sponsors events and fundraising activities at RES all year.
All of the profit from these events goes straight back to the school. Funds from the RES PTA have paid for
- Technology devices
- Facility upgrades
- Playground equipment
- Classroom supplies
- Cultural arts assemblies
- Stethoscopes for the science lab and so much more.
The Riverwood PTA shows our appreciation for parents, students and teachers throughout the year with special events and giveaways!
- Pastries for Parents
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheons
- Teacher Appreciation Week Events
- Pizza Parties for Classes
- Spirit Trophies for Spirt Wear Winners
- And much more coming in 2018 and 2019!
Interested in volunteering? Please send an email to the PTA Volunteer Email and let us know how you'd like to participate!
Register for Spring Festival
Sign up to attend the Friday, March 29 Spring Festival! The festival includes:
- Cake Walk
- Dynamite Darius from APEX Leadership will DeeJay
- Rock Painting
- Face Painting
- Hot Dog Dinner with all the sides
- Kona Ice onsite selling snow cones (not included with ticket price)
Tickets are $3 per person. You can complete the flyer below or pay online. Deadline to submit flyers is Tuesday, March 26.
Purchase Tickets: (Please purchase one ticket for each member of your family attending. Extended family welcome to attend!)