Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Courtney Parrish
I hope everyone has a wonderful summer!
My name is Courtney Parrish and I graduated from NC State in May of 2017- Go Pack! I majored in Elementary Education with a STEM concentration and a minor in English. I live in Raleigh with my husband, my newborn baby boy, and my puppy, Kingsley! I have wanted to teach since I was in elementary school, so finally having my own classroom is truly an answered prayer! I believe in positivity and encouragement, and also that each student is a unique person and learner that should be known and supported according to their individual needs and interests. Mistakes are a good thing as long as you learn from them, and any bad day can be turned around with a smile and a kind word!
• I enjoy traveling and have been to Belize, Taiwan, and lived in India for two months!
• I adore all animals and living things- even creepy crawlies!- but my favorite animals are elephants.
• My favorite hobby is reading- I added an English minor because I love literature so much.
• I taught myself how to play the ukulele from watching YouTube videos.
• I love chai, chicken nuggets, all things pink, and Kit-Kats.
2018-2019 Daily Schedule
8:20-9:15 Morning Work/Announcements
9:15-10:15 Small Group/Daily Five
10:15-10:35 Morning Meeting
10:35-11:20 Writer's Workshop
11:50-12:15 Whole Group Reading
2:00-2:30 Science/Social Studies
Johnston County Public Schools will hold a Trades and Classified Staff Job Fair on Thursday, June 27. Attendees can learn how to apply for positions and more about what the district has to offer for our trade and classified professionals.
PowerSchool Parent Portal is more powerful than ever before. Now with Parent Portal parents can begin the registration process, check their child’s grades, update emergency information, and keep up with the teacher’s classroom lessons and assignments from their smartphone or computer...
There are no upcoming events to display.