Front Carpool AM/PM Procedures
- Both carpool lanes will be blocked off until car pool begins at 7:30am for the morning car pool. There will be no traffic allowed in the front of the building until morning car pool begins. This is to ensure the safety of students, staff and other pedestrians. When lining up for carpool you may pull to the cones in both lanes and wait for carpool to begin. When carpool begins someone will direct traffic into the car pool lane.
- Students are not to be dropped off or picked up in the parking lot at any time. If you are not in the carpool line you must park in a designated parking space and walk with your student across the crosswalk to the building in the morning. In the afternoon parents or designated car pool rides who have parked may pick up their student at the flagpole. No student will be allowed to leave that area to enter the parking lot without their parent or designated carpool ride.
- Do not pull around vehicles unless instructed to do so by a staff member. Stay in the lane you are in unless directed to go around.
- The campus wide speed limit is not to exceed 10 mph. Please go slow and be alert while on campus.
- When entering or exiting the campus, do not block the bus driveway. Leave this drive open for buses to enter and leave campus.