Degrees and Certifications:
Teaching English as a Second Language in the Bachelor's degree.
I am Lorie Salazar, a Hondurian spanish global teacher with more than five years of experience, I love teaching a second language and cultures from around the world. My goal is to have second graders be fluent in writting and reading also to solve problems uising different strategies and come out with solutions.
I am so excited to have a group of awesome kids willing to learn.
1. Reading: https://www.kidsa-z.com/main/Login
2. Reading: https://www.lexiacore5.com/unsupportedDevice.html
3. Reading: https://www.pebblego.com/
4. Reading: https://www.hmhco.com/products/iread/family/
5. Math: https://www.splashmath.com/signin
8:05-8:30 Student arrival
8:30-8:35 Morning anouncements
9:35-10:05 Morning meeting
10:10-12:10 Instructional block 1 Reading
1:00-2:45 Instructional block 2 Math
Johnston County Public Schools has begun planning three possible reopening plans for the 2020-2021 school year in response to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Based upon recently released documents provided to all school districts...