*Ready for some Warm Weather... and some Hot Times*
The 2019 JROTC military ball is just a few days away (22 March at 6pm.. the Crab Tree Marriott in Raleigh)! Male cadets should wear the uniform with a white dress shirt and a solid black bowtie (male cadets have been asked to try their hand at self-tied bow ties this year). Female cadets need to wear a ball gown.. no party dresses and if their shoulders are exposed they must wear a shawl or a coat to stay covered.
Male guests need to wear a suit and tie (modest please.. this is a formal event) Female guests need to wear a ball gown that is appropriate.. no party dresses or nothing revealing please.
Don't forget that the inspection (The JROTC Program Accreditation/JPA) is on May 2nd... and we'll be busy preparing everyday!
Please stay tuned for other updates......
Other Upcoming Events
We're very busy in JROTC. Here are some of the important upcoming events to keep you updated! (See calender at the bottom of the main JROTC page for more information)
- March 18: Report cards
- March 19: Early release
- March 22: CHHS JROTC Military Ball
- March 29: CHHS Prom
- April 3: Progress reports
- April 9: Early Release
- April 10: Booster club meeting (6:30-8 P.M.)
- April 19-28: Spring Break
- May 2: Inspection Day
- May 9: CHHS JROTC Awards Ceremony
- May 10: Organization Day
- May 15: CHHS Academic Awards night
- May 16: Senior Awards night
- May 17: Senior picnic/ Uniform turn-in
- May 23-30: Final exams
- May 27: No School
- May 30: Early Release/ End of Quater
- May 31: CHHS Graduation (10 A.M.)