Welcome to the
Corinth Holders High School
Army J.R.O.T.C. Website!!
"JROTC" MISSION: "To motivate young people to become better citizens."
OUR VISION: To provide a quality citizenship, character, and leadership development program, while fostering partnerships with communities and education instruction.
OUR CORE VALUES: Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage... L.D.R.S.H.I.P
What is JROTC?
The Army Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC) is a high school program that helps students develop their character and their leadership skills. This program helps enrolled students to develop their character, citizenship, leadership, character building and service to the community.
The purpose of JROTC is to teach cadets geography, leadership, civics, economics, physical and mental wellness, global awareness, life skills, and Unites States history. Instructors will help to build up the leadership skills, self-confidence, and self-discipline in each individual.
- Value the work of all military personnel (active duty or retired)
- Engage in civic and social concerns within the community, state, and society
- Graduate prepared to make life-after-high school and career path decisions
- Make decisions which promote positive physical, social, and emotional health
- Act with integrity and personal accountability as you lead others to succeed in a diverse and global work-force
- Experience various levels of leadership and have many opportunities to be in leadership positions
- Build life and leadership skills
- Be prepared for life outside of high school
- Develop skills in marksmanship, orienteering, and drills
- Form bonds with individuals of different backgrounds and be a part of a big family