*Begining the Spring 2019 Semester*
Welcome back everyone! The Cadets have another busy spring semester ahead of them.
Cadets are planning for the annual Military Ball on the 22nd of March at the Crabtree Marriott from 6-11pm. Tickets are $30 for cadets and $35 for guests. They are also planning for the battalion's first inspection which will be on the 2nd of May.
Please stay tuned for other updates......
Other Upcoming Events
We're very busy in JROTC. Here are some of the important upcoming events to keep you updated! (See calender at the bottom of the main JROTC page for more information)
- 1-15 Jan JROTC Leadership and Academic Bowl Round Two (Quiz Bowl team)
- 5 Jan- JROTC Booster Club Meeting (6:30-8:00)
- 15 Jan- Fundraiser at HWY 70 CharGrill from 5-8pm (patrons must present CHHS JROTC Flyers)
- 16 Jan- 1st Battalion formation (All cadets should be in uniform)
- 17 Jan- Military Ball planning begins (A lunch)
- - Pro Dress (Professional Dress required)
- 21 Jan- Martin Luther King Jr. holiday/NO SCHOOL
- 23 Jan- Progress Reports
- 29 Jan- Early Release
- 02 Feb- Fire House Subs fundraiser (Flyers only - no cadets present)
- 05 Feb- Report Cards
- - Booster club meeting from 6:30-8pm in the classroom
- 06 Feb- Battalion Formation - A Lunch (Uniform/ASUs) Unit Photo Day
- 13 Feb- Progress Reports
- 18 Feb- Normal school day
- 20 Feb- ACT for all Juniors
- - Purple or Gold Polo's (For Professional dress)
- 26 Feb- Early Release