*Its Fundraising season... Feb/March
- We're in need of your support!!
Our Training focus areas this semester is:
1) Personal Growth/Back to the Basics 2) Be the example at all times (Be A Role Model) and 3) Re-commit to Excellence
Upcoming Events (March 2020).....
Here are some of the important upcoming dates to remember! See calender at the bottom of the JROTC Front Page for more information.
- Mar 2nd - PT, Sell Ads, buy Mil Ball Tickets, and Mil Ball Color Guard Practice @ CvHS
- Mar 3rd - c/Cmd and Staff Mtg, JROTC Booster Club Meeting (6:30pm in Room 429) and ** 1st JCLC Parent Meeting... 6pm
- Mar 4th - Uniform Day - ASUs and Battalion Formation (A-lunch)
- Mar 5th - Pro-Dress day
- Mar 6th - Drill and Ceremony, Ad Booklet sales $$ due, JCLC meeting - B Lunch
- Free Weekend - Sell Ads for Memory/Ad Booklet
- Mar 9th - Mil Ball ticket prices increase to $35 for cadets/$40 guests, PT, sell ads, Joint Mil Ball Color Guard Practice
- Mar 10th - c/Cmd and Staff Mtg
- Mar 11th - Uniform day (ASUs/Polo shirts varied), 10:30 Video Teleconference w/ CvHS ref MilBal
- Mar 12th - Pro-Dress day
- Mar 13th - Drill & Ceremony, JCLC meeting/Trng B-Lunch, Parade prep
- SATURDAY Mar 14th - St Patricks Day parade (Raleigh) CANCELLED
- Mar 16th - PT, Parade AAR
- Mar 17th - c/Cmd and Staff Mtg
- Mar 18th - JROTC PICTURE DAY (ALL CADETS IN ASUs)
- Mar 19th - Pro Dress
- Mar 20th - Drill and Ceremony