GRADUATES:  Please visit the JCPS records request site by clicking the icon above.   If you would like to speak to someone, you may call  919.934.0673.

    CURRENT STUDENTS:  It is the policy of CHHS that transcripts sent to North Carolina community colleges, colleges and universities, must be requested through the student's personal CFNC.org account (**see below for instructions).

    The policy of CHHS is that all official transcripts going to out of state colleges/universities, additional programs, and private scholarships must be mailed directly from the high school.   Transcripts should be requested 5 days before they are to be mailed through US Mail.  Please complete the attached form and return to student services.


    **Instructions for requesting transcripts for North Carolina colleges and universities through CFNC.org:


    1. Create and/or login to student CFNC.org account
    2. Click on High School Planner tab and complete the student planner.
    3. Click on Online Applications and click on Transcript Manager
    4. Select colleges from drop down menu and click submit.