NTHS helps schools to:
- Offer additional scholarship opportunities to CTE students.
- Communicate a strong, positive image in the local community.
- Attract and recruit qualified, diverse students into CTE programs.
- Build active partnerships with and promote students to local industry.
- Recognize outstanding leaders and educators through the NTHS Hall of Fame.
- Encourage parental, family, and industry involvement in the educational process.
- Foster self-esteem, pride, responsibility, and community involvement in students.
- Enhance partnerships with DECA, FCCLA, FFA, HOSA, and TSA.
Who We Are
The National Technical Honor Society currently serves over 100,000 active members and nearly two million alumni since its inception in 1984. Awarding over $2 million in scholarships since 2005, NTHS honors the achievements of top CTE students, provides scholarships to encourage the pursuit of higher education, and cultivates excellence in today’s highly competitive, skilled workforce. For over 30 years, NTHS has been the acknowledged leader in the recognition of outstanding student achievement in career and technical education.
Membership into the Corinth Holders National Technical Honor Society (NTHS) is open for Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors who are concentrating in a Career and Technical Education (CTE) cluser and are members of a Career and Technical Student Organizaiton (CTSO). You can view of list of all CTSO offerings at Corinth Holders High School on Mrs. Tobias' Homepage. Our NTHS chapter will be focusing on engaging activities and promotion of the CTSO programs and CTE at our school. For more information about membership, dues, and benefits to being a member of our NTHS chapter, please refer to the membership page.
NTHS helps members to:
- Seek postsecondary education by awarding over $260,000 in scholarship annually.
- Position themselves ahead of competition in today’s highly competitive workforce.
- Earn recognition for superior achievement in career and technical fields.
- Build career portfolios with professional letters of recommendation.
- Connect to global career and technical education networks.
- Discover opportunities with leading business and industry.
- Serve in leadership roles in communities and industries.