Please contact our registrar, Ms. Sonia Robertson, to schedule an enrollment appointment. 919-934-5191
Enrollment folders are available in Student Services from 7:00 am until 3:30 pm each school day. The enclosed paperwork should be completed prior to your appointment time.
You will need to bring the following documentation to your enrollment appointment.
- Transcript from previous school (final 8th grade report card for first-time freshmen)
- Proof of residency in the Smithfield-Selma High School district
Acceptable forms include: proof of home ownership, signed lease agreement, most recent utility bill (gas, water, electric), bank statement, payroll stub addressed to residence
- Proof of age (birth certificate, hospital certificate, etc.)
- Immunization records
Must be signed/stamped from a doctor/clinic/health department and must be presented within the first 30 days of enrollment. If not, the student will not be permitted to attend school until the required immunization is obtained.
- NC Health Assessment Transmittal Form
Required only if student has never been enrolled in a NC public school. Must be completed within first 30 days of enrollment.
- Photo ID of parent/guardian
- Proof of legal custody, if student is being enrolled by someone other than parent listed on birth certificate. This must be an official court document signed by a judge.