Degrees and Certifications:
Jill Littleton Tart
Hello! Welcome to chemistry! This year's going to be LIT!
Your TO DO list...for starters
1. Join remind. Text @4e94c to 81010
2. Join our Honors Chemistry class on Google Classroom using the class code xc2ubt
Q & A about this self-paced chemistry course
1. When do I have to come to class? For the first week of school you will attend every day. Starting the second week of school, mandatory class meetings will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays during your assigned block.
2. Can I come to class any other days? YES! Although the course lectures, practice and lab activities will be scheduled on our Tues and Thurs class meeting days, my room will be open to you EVERYDAY during your block as an option to come get additional help, catch up on missed/late work, or just work ahead.
3. Can I work really fast and finish the course early in the semester? Sorry, but no. Due to the labs and activities associated with each unit, we have to stay somewhat together as we move through the course. However, the class will be divided into different modules and as we start a new module, you may work at your own pace to finish that module by the due date. For example, if module 1 opens on 8-28 and closes on 9-10, you make work to complete all the module 1 assignments within the first few days or spread it out.
MORE Q & A TO COME AS I FIGURE IT ALL OUT! LOL