Degrees and Certifications:
BS in Technology/Industrial Arts Education, NCSU Certification: Exceptional Children
Dear Families and Students:
I look forward to hearing all about the wonderful things you do over the summer and I can't wait for us to meet together again to start a new year of learning and successes! See you all back in class on August 27th, 2018. Have a great summer!
Be on the lookout for an updated class supply list and Remind notices of when Back to School Orientation will take place.
- 8:20 Arrival
- 8:20-8:50 Morning Work
- 8:50-9:30 Morning Meeting
- 9:30-10:00 Phonics / Enhancements (K-1)
- 10-11 Math
- 11-11:25 Lunch
- 11:25-12:00 Science / Social Studies
- 12:00-12:30 Social Skills
- 12:30-1:55 Reading / Writing
- 1:55-2:15 Snack
- 2:15-3:00 Enhancements (4-5)
- 3:00-3:30 Recess
- 3:30-3:35 Pack Up
- 3:40 Dismissal
Student Supply List *last update 6/13/18
- glue sticks (4-5)
- Elmer’s glue bottle (1)
- wide ruled composition books (5)
- pencils (1 box)
- plastic pencil box
- crayons (1 box)
- scissors (1)
- plastic folder with 2 pockets (2)
- plastic inserts with three holes (1 packet)
- dry erase markers (set of 2-3 Expo type)
- washable markers (1 box)
- colored pencils (1 box)
- erasers (pencil cap type)
Teacher Wish List: Lysol wipes, tissue boxes, hand sanitizer
In an effort to accommodate more persons who may be interested in attending their monthly meetings, the Johnston County Board of Education has made the decision to start the public portion of its meeting at 4 p.m. until further notice.
The annual Showcase of the Stars event, which features musical performances from schools across Johnston County, will be held on Saturday, March 9, at Smithfield-Selma High School...
Students interested in attending one of the Johnston County Public Schools Innovative High School programs should apply now...