Mission and Vision
Building a community of excellence, one student at a time.
Princeton School is committed to providing a community for learning that is ever-evolving. We will empower all students to value learning, discover their talents, and experience life-long successes, individually and corporately worldwide.
Beliefs and Values
- We believe a school should teach students to value learning.
- We believe a good school encourages students and staff to believe in their own abilities, promotes independence, and fosters positive school and community relations.
- We believe a successful student plays an engaged role in his/her own learning.
- We believe an effective classroom develops mutual respect and learning partnerships that meet the individual needs of students.
- We believe an effective school faculty works together toward common professional and academic goals to attain high student achievement.
- We believe a quality instructional program provides safe, creative, and vigorous opportunities for learning through collaboration of a dedicated staff, reliable administration, and a supportive community.