Degrees and Certifications:
B.A. in Child Study, Birth-Grade 6 M.S.A Student @ ECU Part-Time Administrative Intern
I hope you all have a Sizzling Summer break!!!
It is great to work with children and be able to watch them learn and grow! This is my 5th year as a teacher at South Smithfield Elementary. I work in the Pre-K classroom, but love spending time getting to know ALL of our dynamic dolphins! I truly enjoy growing our school in Relationships, Relevance, and Innovation to be the best we can be! Have a DYNAMIC DAY!!
Important information about our DyNaMiC School....
Mission: South Smithfield Elementary School empowers students to reach their highest potential in the classroom and in the world by:
- building relationships with others
- acquiring knowledge through inquiry
- making a positive contribution to society
- being internationally-minded and
- embracing diversity
Vision: South Smithfield Elementary School students will be prepared and inspired to make the world a better place.
- We BELIEVE students are THE top priority – safety, success, and overall well-being
- We BELIEVE all stakeholders are valued and respected
- We BELIEVE commitment to professional growth and development is required
- We BELIEVE continuous analysis is necessary to ensure SSE processes are benefiting student achievement and growth
- We BELIEVE parental involvement and engagement should be encouraged regardless of language or socio-economic status
- We BELIEVE transparency is essential at all levels
- We BELIEVE establishing relationships, providing relevant learning opportunities and using innovative teaching techniques
- We BELIEVE in personalized learning
- We BELIEVE that we are DIFFERENCE MAKERS!
- We BELIEVE we are DYNAMIC!
Johnston County Public Schools will hold a Trades and Classified Staff Job Fair on Thursday, June 27. Attendees can learn how to apply for positions and more about what the district has to offer for our trade and classified professionals.
PowerSchool Parent Portal is more powerful than ever before. Now with Parent Portal parents can begin the registration process, check their child’s grades, update emergency information, and keep up with the teacher’s classroom lessons and assignments from their smartphone or computer...