What will we be learning about next in visual art enhancement class ?
- Kindergarten will be learning about types of lines used in visual art.
- First Grade will be learning about sculpture and materials used to make them.
- Second Grade and Third Grade will be learning about different styles of art and the artists who create them.
- Fourth Grade will be learning about gesture lines and how to show movement in art.
- Fifth Grade will be learning about perspective and proportion in art.
Grades 3-5 Art Club ElectivesPosted by Josie Carter on 11/1/2019
New Enhancement Team Bulletin Board 2019-20Posted by Josie Carter on 8/25/2019 7:00:00 PM
Plaster HandsPosted by Josie Carter on 4/19/2019 7:00:00 AM
New Art Club MuralPosted by Josie Carter on 3/23/2019 1:00:00 PM
Collaborative WeavingPosted by Josie Carter on 3/16/2019 1:00:00 PM
New MuralPosted by Josie Carter on 2/2/2019 11:00:00 AM
Art Club ActivitiesPosted by Josie Carter on 2/2/2019 11:00:00 AM
Paper SnowflakesPosted by Josie Carter on 1/12/2019 3:00:00 PM
HUMANDS inspired by Mario Mariotti. Created by WSE art club.Posted by Josie Carter on 11/18/2018 11:00:00 AM
Air Brush ArtPosted by Josie Carter on 11/18/2018 11:00:00 AM
Visual Art Enhancement Schedule
9:00-9:50 3rd Grade
11:15-12:05 4th Grade
12;10-1:05 1st Grade
1:10-2:05 5th Grade
3;00-3:50 2nd Grade
Phone: (919) 673-3599
Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Josie Carter
I believe it is important for a student to learn about the arts as well as the more academic subjects in order to have a well rounded education. The study of fine art teaches students to appreciate beauty and to be more compassionate toward other people different from themselves. Learning about art can help students communicate their feelings and improve their self esteem. "Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere" Albert Einstein