Degrees and Certifications:
Miss Caroline Trainor
Supply List for Trainor 2019-2020
Community Supply List: The following items will be shared within the classroom. Please DO NOT write your students name on any of these items.
Boys: If your child entering third grade is male, then purchase these community supplies.
- 2 packages of wide-ruled loose leaf paper
- Pack of 4 glue sticks
- 1 package of 4 multi-colored highlighters
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- Expo Markers
Girls: If your child entering third grade is female, then purchase these community supplies.
- 2 packages of Ticonderoga pencils
- 1 package of cap erasers
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- 2 containers of Clorox or Lysol brand disinfecting wipes
- 1 package of white computer paper
- 1 package of sheet protectors
Individual List: These items should be labeled with your child’s name.
- 1 box of 12 count colored pencils
- 4 composition or spiral notebooks
- 3 - three plastic prong folders with pockets
- Earbuds / headphones (labeled and placed in a Ziplock bag)
At this time, all traditional high school graduations are still planned for May 29. Graduation ceremonies for Johnston County Early College Academy and Johnston County Career and Technical Leadership Academy will now take place on May 16th, rather than the original date of May 15th.
The Johnston County Board of Education will hold a budget work session on Tuesday, April 27. The meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. and be held in the Evander Simpson Building in Smithfield.
There are no upcoming events to display.