Degrees and Certifications:
Miss Caroline Trainor
HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER!
Supply List for Trainor 2019-2020
Community Supply List: The following items will be shared within the classroom. Please DO NOT write your students name on any of these items.
Boys: If your child entering third grade is male, then purchase these community supplies.
- 2 packages of wide-ruled loose leaf paper
- Pack of 4 glue sticks
- 1 package of 4 multi-colored highlighters
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- Expo Markers
Girls: If your child entering third grade is female, then purchase these community supplies.
- 2 packages of Ticonderoga pencils
- 1 package of cap erasers
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- 2 containers of Clorox or Lysol brand disinfecting wipes
- 1 package of white computer paper
- 1 package of sheet protectors
Individual List: These items should be labeled with your child’s name.
- 1 box of 12 count colored pencils
- 4 composition or spiral notebooks
- 3 - three plastic prong folders with pockets
- Earbuds / headphones (labeled and placed in a Ziplock bag)
Progress Report dates will be shared by individual schools. It is essential to activate PowerSchool Parent Portal in order to review your child’s academic progress, school attendance, and to stay informed...
The Johnston County Board of Education voted on Tuesday, Sept. 8 to reopen schools earlier than originally planned. The new plan is...
Beginning Tuesday, September 8, JCPS will operate its curbside meal service at only its elementary school sites. Students in all grade levels can receive a meal from any of the 23 elementary school sites at no cost...
Johnston County Public Schools has begun posting the number of confirmed, school-related COVID-19 cases that are reported to us by the Johnston County Health Department. This will give families and staff more information about how the pandemic is impacting the school system.
There are no upcoming events to display.