Degrees and Certifications:
Miss Caroline Trainor
HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER!
Supply List for Trainor 2019-2020
Community Supply List: The following items will be shared within the classroom. Please DO NOT write your students name on any of these items.
Boys: If your child entering third grade is male, then purchase these community supplies.
- 2 packages of wide-ruled loose leaf paper
- Pack of 4 glue sticks
- 1 package of 4 multi-colored highlighters
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- Expo Markers
Girls: If your child entering third grade is female, then purchase these community supplies.
- 2 packages of Ticonderoga pencils
- 1 package of cap erasers
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- 2 containers of Clorox or Lysol brand disinfecting wipes
- 1 package of white computer paper
- 1 package of sheet protectors
Individual List: These items should be labeled with your child’s name.
- 1 box of 12 count colored pencils
- 4 composition or spiral notebooks
- 3 - three plastic prong folders with pockets
- Earbuds / headphones (labeled and placed in a Ziplock bag)
Summer Learning Breakfast & Lunch
The Johnston County Board of Education has called a Special Session meeting for Friday, June 25 at 5:00 p.m. The meeting will be held virtually. The open session portions of the meeting and all announcements will be accessible to the public via the livestream available online.
While face masks are still required in all of our indoor facilities, students, staff, and guests of our campuses are no longer required to wear a face covering when outdoors. Students and staff may continue to wear masks when participating in recess or outdoor activities if they choose to do so.
The online application for the Johnston County Public Schools Preschool Program is now available. Parents who are interested in the JCPS Preschool Program are encouraged to apply early, as availability is on a first come, first served basis. The application window closes on June 30th.
There are no upcoming events to display.