Degrees and Certifications:
Miss Caroline Trainor
HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER!
Supply List for Trainor 2019-2020
Community Supply List: The following items will be shared within the classroom. Please DO NOT write your students name on any of these items.
Boys: If your child entering third grade is male, then purchase these community supplies.
- 2 packages of wide-ruled loose leaf paper
- Pack of 4 glue sticks
- 1 package of 4 multi-colored highlighters
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- Expo Markers
Girls: If your child entering third grade is female, then purchase these community supplies.
- 2 packages of Ticonderoga pencils
- 1 package of cap erasers
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- 2 containers of Clorox or Lysol brand disinfecting wipes
- 1 package of white computer paper
- 1 package of sheet protectors
Individual List: These items should be labeled with your child’s name.
- 1 box of 12 count colored pencils
- 4 composition or spiral notebooks
- 3 - three plastic prong folders with pockets
- Earbuds / headphones (labeled and placed in a Ziplock bag)
Every JCPS parent was to fill ou the Second Semester Choice form to choose either the Virtual Program OR face-to-face instruction for each of their students by Monday, Nov. 30. If you were unable to fill out the form by Nov. 30 please contact your child's school for assistance. The form was to be filled out for ALL students in grades PreK-12.
We are offering a new opportunity for our families this winter break. Parents are invited to sign up to receive holiday meal kits that will be distributed from all of our high school sites. Each meal kit will include seven days of packaged breakfast and lunch meals per child.
Information on social distancing in school settings has been recently updated by the NC Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS). Upon receiving information from the NCDHHS, we consulted with the Johnston County Public Health Department on the impact these updates will have on our school system. This ongoing collaboration continues to guide our decision-making as students return to classrooms for in-person instruction.
There are no upcoming events to display.