Degrees and Certifications:
Miss Caroline Trainor
Have a Wonderful Summer!!
Supply List for Trainor 2019-2020
Community Supply List: The following items will be shared within the classroom. Please DO NOT write your students name on any of these items.
Boys: If your child entering third grade is male, then purchase these community supplies.
- 2 packages of wide-ruled loose leaf paper
- Pack of 4 glue sticks
- 1 package of 4 multi-colored highlighters
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- Expo Markers
Girls: If your child entering third grade is female, then purchase these community supplies.
- 2 packages of Ticonderoga pencils
- 1 package of cap erasers
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- 2 containers of Clorox or Lysol brand disinfecting wipes
- 1 package of white computer paper
- 1 package of sheet protectors
Individual List: These items should be labeled with your child’s name.
- 1 box of 12 count colored pencils
- 4 composition or spiral notebooks
- 3 - three plastic prong folders with pockets
- Earbuds / headphones (labeled and placed in a Ziplock bag)
Johnston County Public Schools will begin using Here Comes the Bus in the 2019-2020 school year! Here Comes the Bus is a school bus tracking app that gives parents real-time bus location information and alerts to get students to the bus stop on time. The app is expected to roll out by the first day of school, August 26...
The Johnston County Education Foundation has changed its grant process from a three cycle a year process, to a once a year process. The grant deadline will now be November 15th each year and Grant Patrol will be held on the first Wednesday of December.
There are no upcoming events to display.