Degrees and Certifications:
BA at UNC-Wilmington
Mrs. Mellissa Waller
- 5 subject notebook - We will be using each section for a different unit, so it is imperative that you get a 5 subject notebook to use for MY CLASS ONLY (No other subject areas will be allowed)
- Pencils / Pens
- Highlighters (will be used frequently)
- Individual tape (to use for notebook - we tape everything in)
- Ear buds
- I do have markers/crayons/colored pencils/scissors/and tape in the classroom for use, but it would be helpful for students to have for personal use or extra supplies donated to my classroom.
- Paper Towels
- 3x5 Index Cards
- Disinfecting Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- Candy (individually wrapped)
- **Extra supplies for the classroom
-Elements of Fiction
-Elements of Non-Fiction
-Article of the Week
-Elements of Poetry
-Students will create their own poems
Johnston County Public Schools will hold a Trades and Classified Staff Job Fair on Thursday, June 27. Attendees can learn how to apply for positions and more about what the district has to offer for our trade and classified professionals.
PowerSchool Parent Portal is more powerful than ever before. Now with Parent Portal parents can begin the registration process, check their child’s grades, update emergency information, and keep up with the teacher’s classroom lessons and assignments from their smartphone or computer...