Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Renfrow is k-6 certified. My teaching career began in 2006. I taught 4 years of 4th grade at Princeton Elementary. I have taught language arts, math, science, and social studies in sixth grade. I coached middle school softball from 2007-2014. I was an assistant varsity girls basketball coach for 3 years. I currently coach varsity girls volleyball.
7:45-9:25 1st Block
10:05-11:30 2nd Block/Special Interest/Planning
11:30-1:25 3rd Block/Lunch
1:30-3:00 4th Block
- 2 boxes of facial tissue
- 3 composition notebooks (not spiral)-math, science, social studies
- colored pencils OR crayons
- 1 large 2 or 3-inch ring binder to be used with ALL classes
- 1 pencil puch with 3 holes to be placed in binder
- pencils and pens (some red pens for checking)
- EAR BUDS OR HEAD PHONES
- magic markers (ART Class)
- glue sticks (2 to 3)
- 1 pack of dividers
- notebook paper
- pencil sharper for ART Class
- 3-subject notebook for ART Class
Johnston County Public Schools will begin using Here Comes the Bus in the 2019-2020 school year! Here Comes the Bus is a school bus tracking app that gives parents real-time bus location information and alerts to get students to the bus stop on time. The app is expected to roll out by the first day of school, August 26...
The Johnston County Education Foundation has changed its grant process from a three cycle a year process, to a once a year process. The grant deadline will now be November 15th each year and Grant Patrol will be held on the first Wednesday of December.