Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Renfrow is k-6 certified. My teaching career began in 2006. I taught 4 years of 4th grade at Princeton Elementary. I have taught language arts, math, science, and social studies in sixth grade. I coached middle school softball from 2007-2014. I was an assistant varsity girls basketball coach for 3 years. I currently coach varsity girls volleyball.
7:45-9:25 1st Block
10:05-11:30 2nd Block/Special Interest/Planning
11:30-1:25 3rd Block/Lunch
1:30-3:00 4th Block
- 2 boxes of facial tissue
- 3 composition notebooks (not spiral)-math, science, social studies
- colored pencils OR crayons
- 1 large 2 or 3-inch ring binder to be used with ALL classes
- 1 pencil puch with 3 holes to be placed in binder
- pencils and pens (some red pens for checking)
- EAR BUDS OR HEAD PHONES
- magic markers (ART Class)
- glue sticks (2 to 3)
- 1 pack of dividers
- notebook paper
- pencil sharper for ART Class
- 3-subject notebook for ART Class
At this time, all traditional high school graduations are still planned for May 29. Graduation ceremonies for Johnston County Early College Academy and Johnston County Career and Technical Leadership Academy will now take place on May 16th, rather than the original date of May 15th.
The Johnston County Board of Education will hold a budget work session on Tuesday, April 27. The meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. and be held in the Evander Simpson Building in Smithfield.