Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Renfrow is k-6 certified. My teaching career began in 2006. I taught 4 years of 4th grade at Princeton Elementary. I have taught language arts, math, science, and social studies in sixth grade. I coached middle school softball from 2007-2014. I was an assistant varsity girls basketball coach for 3 years. I currently coach varsity girls volleyball.
7:45-9:25 1st Block
10:05-11:30 2nd Block/Special Interest/Planning
11:30-1:25 3rd Block/Lunch
1:30-3:00 4th Block
- 2 boxes of facial tissue
- 3 composition notebooks (not spiral)-math, science, social studies
- colored pencils OR crayons
- 1 large 2 or 3-inch ring binder to be used with ALL classes
- 1 pencil puch with 3 holes to be placed in binder
- pencils and pens (some red pens for checking)
- EAR BUDS OR HEAD PHONES
- magic markers (ART Class)
- glue sticks (2 to 3)
- 1 pack of dividers
- notebook paper
- pencil sharper for ART Class
- 3-subject notebook for ART Class
The Johnston County Board of Education has hired the North Carolina School Boards Association (NCSBA) to help facilitate its search for the next superintendent of Johnston County Public Schools (JCPS)....
The application window all JCPS Innovative School Programs will open Dec. 1. The district offers programs for high school and middle school students...