Click here to enter Mrs. Pitts Virtual Classroom
This year will be a new and exciting year for us all.
Please know that we will navigate together and have a successful year.
Please email me anytime with questions or concerns. I am excited to meet you all!
Sign up for Remind Messages HERE!
NJMS School Wide Supply List for 2020-2021
Note: Due to our school year beginning in an online setting, students may not need all of the supplies at this time.
* 6 One Subject Composition Notebooks
*(One for Each Core Class and Two Enhancement Classes)
*Hand Held Pencil Sharpener
*Lined Loose-leaf Notebook Paper
*Blue or Black Pens
The following items may be needed during the year by all teachers. Any donations of any of the following items are greatly appreciated. Please know that the purchase of these items are optional. Items may be turned into Advisory teachers or the front office.
3 X 5 Index Cards
How to Overcome Challenges in 6th Grade
1) Be Organized, and always come prepared for class EVERYDAY.
2) STUDY, STUDY, STUDY 15 minutes everyday for upcoming assessments. Look over vocabulary nightly!
3) Weekly formal and informal assessments are given out so be prepared!
4) Most of all show respect to peers and teachers.
6th Grade DAILY SCHEDULE
Degrees and Certifications: