Phone: 919-284-3374 Ext. 3825
Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. In Physical Education K-12
Ms. Casey Creech
Hi Class, I hope everyone is excited about this school year.This is my Fifth year teaching. I am the Girls's Basketball Coach and Volleyball coach. Growing up, I attended Glendale-Kenly Elementary, North Johnston Middle, and North Johnston High School. After high school, I went to college at East Carolina University and graduated in December of 2013 with a B.S. in Physical Education (K-12).
Where are we?
PE: on Monday and Tuesdays
Health: Wednesday and Thursday
PE: Both Classes in the Gym
Health and P.E. grades receive the same emphasis and value as grades in any other subject. Basis for grades are as follows (subjective and objective grading):
- a) Participation (exercising, playing, fitness test) 35%
- b) Dressing out 15%
- c) Tests 20%
- d) Classwork 10%
- e) Semester Project 20%
Semester projects are due on the following dates:
- 6th Grade Sports Paper will be due: Thursday, November 8, 2018
- 7th Grade Disease/Disorder Paper will be due: Thursday, November 8, 2018
- 8th Grade Independent Study will be due: Part 1: Thursday, October 11, 2018
- Part 2: Thursday, November 29, 2018
Click here to learn more about JCPS Innovative High School Programs and when to apply if interested.