NJHS STUDENTS 3 Actions to Complete Before Class on Monday, August 17
Getting Ready for Spanish Class:
- Please join Remind 101 for instant communication with me (codes are on my syllabus) or send me an email
- Please complete before January 09: Google Contact Form
- We are NOT using Google Classroom this semester. We are using Canvas platform
Phone: 919-284-2031 Ext:3643
Degrees and Certifications:
Community Spanish Interpreter-JCC AA-Johnston Community College BS-East Carolina University Licensed:K-12 World Languages, Spanish.
Mrs. Ignacia Avalos
Hola! My name is Ignacia Avalos, and I am Mexican-American. I am one of two Spanish teachers here at North Johnston High School. This is my 8th year in the NOJO family. I enjoy singing, dancing, spending time with my family, sharing my culture, and learning from other cultures. I look forward to spending this semester learning together with your student. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Click here to access:
- NJHS Remote Learning Schedule-First 10 Days of School (Pg.4)
- NJHS Remote Learning Schedule-After the first 10 Days of School (Pg.5)
Sra. Avalos' Schedule
Semester 2-Sring' 2021
Blk 1: Spanish 2
Blk 2: Spanish 2
Blk 3: Planning
Blk 4: Spanish 2
Syllabus is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances
Check frequently for new updates
Johnston County Public Schools has developed a detailed plan to mark senior milestones, including prom and graduation, while adhering to guidance from the Johnston County Public Health Department and the CDC in regards to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.