Phone: (919)963-4022 ext. 122
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor's of Science Degree: Special Education, Adapted Curriculum K-12
Mrs. Misty Barrett
Better Together- Cardinal Family
Welcome BACK! August the 23rd is the first day of school and I cant wait to see you there.
See you soon!
The following supply list has specific colors requested for some items; this is for organization. Thanks
- Marble composition notebook
- Notebook paper as needed wide or college-ruled depending on your child's needs
- (as needed)
- pencils and erasers(as needed)
- Pencil box/pouch
- * 2 inch -3 ring binder
- *1 inch - 3 ring binder(white)
- Dividers for binders 2 packs
- 2 plastic folders with pockets (red &black)
- 6th graders please send 1 box of gallon sized zip lock bags
- 7th graders please send quart size zip lock bags
- 8th graders please send sandwich size zip lock bags
- *headphones that stay at school*
Extras: If you can send any
Johnston County Public Schools is now offering a Substitute Teacher Temporary Incentive Pay Plan for substitutes.
At their August meeting, the Johnston County Board of Education voted 4-3 to make face coverings required indoors in all Johnston County Public Schools campuses and on all buses for students, staff, and guests. This updated mask requirement is effective immediately.