Phone: Remind App
Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Sam Watrous
Here is the link to access the at-home learning template. Click here ---> May 18 - May 29 At-Home Learning Template This is for Monday, May 18th through Friday, May 29. Click on the link. If you have any questions you can send me a message on Remind or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lexia- https://www.lexiacore5.com/
It may ask for the teacher's email when you log in. My email is email@example.com
- Google Classroom- https://classroom.google.com/h
My class code is b6jgvgv
- Epic- https://www.getepic.com/
My code is ptx6015
- Imagine Math - 1. Go to JCPS website- https://www.johnston.k12.nc.us/domain/9275 2. Click Students 3. Click Student Online Connections 4. Click NCEdCloud Student Sign In
Use QR Code or contact me via email or Remind to get your child's log in. 6. Click Imagine Math
- HMH Reading - 1. Go to JCPS website- https://www.johnston.k12.nc.us/domain/9275 2. Click Students 3. Click Student Online Connections 4. Click NCEdCloud Student Sign In
Use QR Code or contact me via email or Remind to get your child's log in. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org 6. Click HMH- ED- LEA
6. Freckle- https://www.freckle.com/
Contact me via email or Remind if you need a class code.
8:15 - 8:40: Morning Work
8:40 - 9:00: Morning Meeting
9:00 - 9:30: Target Time
9:30 - 11:25: Block 1: Math/Science
11:30 - 12:00: Recess
12:00 - 12:25: Lunch
12:30 - 1:20: Enrichment
1:30 - 3:25: Block 2: Math/Science and Snack
3:30 - 3:45: Dismissal
Attention parents of 4-year-olds: Are you interested in your child attending a free preschool program? The NC PreK program is designed to provide 4-year-old children with positive early learning experiences that support their development and prepare them for Kindergarten.
High school students and middle school students enrolled in high school courses will be given an option on how their grade appears on their transcript. Students should complete the form for their school to make their choice.
JCPS high schools will host “modified” traditional graduation ceremonies between Wednesday, July 29, 2020 - Saturday, August 1, 2020. Schools will communicate about specific graduation dates and ceremony times as we get closer to see what restrictions may limit our attendance participation.