Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Misty Eason
My name is Misty Eason and I am teaching third grade at Four Oaks Elementary this year. I have taught first grade as well. Teaching is my passion! I love seeing each child's face as they learn something new or finally understand a concept. I grew up in Four Oaks, so this school and community mean a lot to me. I look forward to getting to know all of you this school year!
1. Lexia- https://www.lexiacore5.com/
It may ask for the teacher's email when you log in. My email in firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Google Classroom- https://classroom.google.com/h
My class code is tymoqoa. I will currently not be posting new assignments but they are welcome to review anything posted previously during the year.
3. Epic- https://www.getepic.com/
My code is pum8117
4. Imagine Math - 1. Go to JCPS website- https://www.johnston.k12.nc.us/domain/9275 2. Click Students 3. Click Student Online Connections 4. Click NCEdCloud Student Sign In
Use QR Code or contact me via email or class tag to get your child's log in. 6. Click Imagine Math
5. HMH Reading - 1. Go to JCPS website- https://www.johnston.k12.nc.us/domain/9275 2. Click Students 3. Click Student Online Connections 4. Click NCEdCloud Student Sign In
Use QR Code or contact me via email or class tag to get your child's log in. My email- email@example.com 6. Click HMH- ED- LEA
6. Freckle- https://www.freckle.com/
The Johnston County Board of Education approved a back to school plan at a special called session on Thursday, Sept. 25.
Progress Report dates will be shared by individual schools. It is essential to activate PowerSchool Parent Portal in order to review your child’s academic progress, school attendance, and to stay informed...
Beginning Tuesday, September 8, JCPS will operate its curbside meal service at only its elementary school sites. Students in all grade levels can receive a meal from any of the 23 elementary school sites at no cost...
Johnston County Public Schools has begun posting the number of confirmed, school-related COVID-19 cases that are reported to us by the Johnston County Health Department. This will give families and staff more information about how the pandemic is impacting the school system.