Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Misty Eason
My name is Misty Eason and I am teaching third grade at Four Oaks Elementary this year. I have taught first grade as well. Teaching is my passion! I love seeing each child's face as they learn something new or finally understand a concept. I grew up in Four Oaks, so this school and community means a lot to me. I look forward to getting to know all of you this school year!
Arrival: 8:15 - 8:40
Tardy Bell: 8:40
Announcements/ Morning Meeting: 8:40-9:00
SWARM: 9:00 - 9:30
Block One: 9:30 - 11:30
Recess: 11:30 - 12:00
Lunch: 12:00 - 12:25
Elective: 12:30 - 1:20
Snack: 1:25 - 1:35
Block Two: 1:35 - 3:30
Dismissal: 3:30- 4:00
* Students must stay until 12:10 to be counted present or arrive by 12:10 and stay through the end of the day.*
1. Lexia- https://www.lexiacore5.com/
It may ask for the teacher's email when you log in. My email in email@example.com
2. Google Classroom- https://classroom.google.com/h
My class code is tymoqoa. I will currently not be posting new assignments but they are welcome to review anything posted previously during the year.
3. Epic- https://www.getepic.com/
My code is pum8117
4. Imagine Math - 1. Go to JCPS website- https://www.johnston.k12.nc.us/domain/9275 2. Click Students 3. Click Student Online Connections 4. Click NCEdCloud Student Sign In
Use QR Code or contact me via email or class tag to get your child's log in. 6. Click Imagine Math
5. HMH Reading - 1. Go to JCPS website- https://www.johnston.k12.nc.us/domain/9275 2. Click Students 3. Click Student Online Connections 4. Click NCEdCloud Student Sign In
Use QR Code or contact me via email or class tag to get your child's log in. My email- firstname.lastname@example.org 6. Click HMH- ED- LEA
6. Freckle- https://www.freckle.com/
I am also posting some websites that should be available for students to use. I have not personally checked them all but I hope you will find them as good resources. If you have any questions please reach out to me via email or Classtag. My email is email@example.com
Based on guidance from the Johnston County Health Department and taking into consideration the growing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the county in recent weeks, the original plan to host “modified” traditional graduation ceremonies will not be possible....
THURSDAY, JULY 2, 2020
After careful review of the current trends regarding COVID-19, Johnston County Public Schools will delay voluntary workouts for high school fall sports athletic teams until at least July 20...
Johnston County Public Schools has begun planning three possible reopening plans for the 2020-2021 school year in response to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Based upon recently released documents provided to all school districts...