Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Misty Eason
My name is Misty Eason and I am teaching third grade at Four Oaks Elementary this year. I have taught first grade as well. Teaching is my passion! I love seeing each child's face as they learn something new or finally understand a concept. I grew up in Four Oaks, so this school and community mean a lot to me. I look forward to getting to know all of you this school year!
1. Lexia- https://www.lexiacore5.com/
It may ask for the teacher's email when you log in. My email in firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Google Classroom- https://classroom.google.com/h
My class code is tymoqoa. I will currently not be posting new assignments but they are welcome to review anything posted previously during the year.
3. Epic- https://www.getepic.com/
My code is pum8117
4. Imagine Math - 1. Go to JCPS website- https://www.johnston.k12.nc.us/domain/9275 2. Click Students 3. Click Student Online Connections 4. Click NCEdCloud Student Sign In
Use QR Code or contact me via email or class tag to get your child's log in. 6. Click Imagine Math
5. HMH Reading - 1. Go to JCPS website- https://www.johnston.k12.nc.us/domain/9275 2. Click Students 3. Click Student Online Connections 4. Click NCEdCloud Student Sign In
Use QR Code or contact me via email or class tag to get your child's log in. My email- email@example.com 6. Click HMH- ED- LEA
6. Freckle- https://www.freckle.com/
Johnston County Public Schools will hold a Virtual Job Fair on Wednesday, April 21. The event will be held in a Zoom Conference format from 2:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m. Candidates will have the opportunity to meet with various school principals about career opportunities in each of the district’s 47 schools.
The online application for the Johnston County Public Schools Preschool Program is now available. Parents who are interested in the JCPS Preschool Program are encouraged to apply early, as availability is on a first come, first served basis. The application window closes on June 30th.
Johnston County Public Schools has updated its plan to mark senior milestones, including prom and graduation while adhering to guidance from the Johnston County Public Health Department and the CDC in regards to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.